Easy anti cheat uninstall for ghost recon wildlands

When I try to uninstall EAC for GRW the uninstall button (in the easy anti cheat.exe) is greyed out.
I really don’t know if i’m doing something wrong but I don’t want to mess up the game either.

It’s important to note that the provided instructions for the game’s bypass involve renaming the “EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll” file and replacing it with another file from the bypass. Nowhere in these steps does it mention uninstalling EAC. It appears that the approach is to work around the anti-cheat system rather than removing it.

If you’re having trouble with the greyed-out uninstall button, it might be intentional, as the instructions don’t seem to require uninstalling EAC. Following the steps provided should enable you to use the custom loader and launch the game without interfering with the EAC uninstallation process.

If you have any specific concerns or encounter issues while following the steps, please feel free to ask for further assistance. I’m here to help!

When I try doing the bypass and opening the game it says “you are running the 32bit version of the game not the 64bit”