Edge Of Eternity Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Only the Unlimited Health code works as of 8/25/2021

1 Like

Can we get an EGS version of this, please.

We don’t take requests on the forum.

See my reply to your other post here for how to get Steam trainers to work on Epic Games store versions: Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #212 by Ravenfyre.

See my post here for how trainers get made or updated at WeMod: Timberman Cheats? - #2 by Ravenfyre.

I had no idea requests weren’t taken on the forums, I apologize - I’ve seen others make them, so, I figured it was okay. Also, I WOULD use your advice from that reply and use the ‘fix’ option, etc - but the trainer for the versions that ARE on the app don’t even work, so I don’t see them working that way, either. So, I figured I would ask for an EGS version, since updates for this haven’t been replied to or done either.

ok so the onaly one thats working is unlimited health and thats it everything eles is not working

so if everything else besides infinite health doesn’t work and i think just needs a slight modification in the code

As of Nov. 2nd 2021 the unlimited HP is still only working mod, everything else just disables 3 seconds after activation

1 Like

The Edge Of Eternity cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I’m having the never ending loading when I try to start the game using wemod. Even starting it after opening the game. It doesnt do it to no other game just edge of eternity. Help would be welcomed.

Hello
Will you make trainer for Xbox too?
Thank you

3 Likes

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to add additional cheats to Edge of Eternity, please see what I would think would be good.

Exp Multiplier for Characters
Exp Multiplier for Weapons
Current Shop Inventory (Unlimited Quantity/Freeze when buying items)

Thanks

Edge of Eternity is on the gamepass, can we have mod list if it possible? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any chance this can get ported to the Xbox for PC version? it’s on gamepass for PC now.

Any chance of a game speed option? I’ve tried the speedhack in Cheat Engine and it doesn’t seem to work.

Since the latest patch from November 9th, only the “Unlimited Heyr” button will stay On.
All other cheats instantly (or after a few seconds) turn back off.
They did some serious rewrite because of the new game+ mode I think because certain memory addresses and variables that Cheat Engine tables use (created by other people) no longer find any of these either.

Changes:

2 Likes

Changes:

Hey MAF,

Appreciate all the work you’ve put into this one. If it’s at all possible, on the next update, could we get some All Item/Inf Item options?

Thanks again!

Is there a date known as to when this will be updated to newest game version? Most of the trainer no longer work with latest game update. Thxs. Also thanks for all the great trainers you do.

2 Likes

Game was running fine till today until I encountered crashes during gameplay. Mod wise I was only using Unlimited Health. I tried a few others and didn’t work but I was ok with Un.Health.

Steam had a major update this week, also there was a Windows 10 Update and recent AMD Drivers update (gpu: radeon 6750xt). The crashes seem driver/direct x/game engine (Unity) related, I’m not sure ofc, and I don’t think it has anything to do with WeMod. Shame, I was close to finish the game.

*I haven’t tried any type of troubleshooting (re-install, file check, reverting drivers date etc) but It has happened again with a Unity engine game after updates like those.

*Edit: Problem solved after re-installing the game.

1 Like