Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The teleport to waypoint has a range to it ive found pick a close spot and try again. Also turn off the super damage seems to fix things

It works on Epic see my comment below

1 Like

Needs update several of the hacks don’t work no more

Welcome @AgentKush. :slight_smile:

Can you be more specific about which cheats (they’re not hacks, those are a completely different thing) do not work exactly?

• What store did you get your copy of the game from, or is it cracked?
  • Do you have the Complete Edition of the game?
  • What error messages, if any, do you get?

Can we get an Epic Game Store version of this, please? I know someone here has said that it works for Epic, but I don’t really understand how to do that when the only option on the app is ‘Steam’ and ‘GoG’. Thanks.

1 Like

8 out of 10 Steam trainers will work on Epic Games versions and vice versa.

Simply open the Steam trainer. Click the Fix button. And link the Epic Games Store version’s .exe there.
You’ll find the .exe for the Epic version in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\GAME_NAME.

2 Likes

With Super Damage on you can´t call your mount. It will be killed.

@frogerman1234 Please read again my comment.

I don’t say it don’t work on Epic, I just ask for a dedicated trainer made for full compatibility on Epic.

Please, take the time to correctly read the entire comments before answering.

It seems that using a mount will cause the game to crash no matter what cheats are activated, excepting Super Damage which prevents you from even having a mount. I tested God Mode, Unlimited Medicine, Unlimited Oxygen, Undetected, and Easy Craft, both separately and in combinations, and they all caused a crash to occur within 30 seconds of mounting a machine.

Undetected occasionally causes a crash in certain areas, I’m not sure why. I noticed this when traveling South past the Charger site from the campfire halfway between Evening’s Sign and the Corrupted zone to the East that has 3 Glinthawks and 3 Scrappers. Going around the bend to the East, towards the next campfire, the game ALWAYS crashes when you are close enough to discover the campfire.

As for the Super Damage cheat killing any machine you try to override or mount you summon, this is because overriding does a tiny amount of damage to the machine which is then healed to full when the override completes. This is obvious when you override some of the stronger machines as you can see the armor plates on the neck falling away as though you’d damaged them, and if you override a machine that’s had half it’s health depleted it has full health when the override finishes. Similarly, when you summon a mount, the game spawns a normal machine and then immediately overrides it. Super Damage changes the value of any damage done to 99,999 which, rather obviously, kills the machine before the override finishes. This is simply unavoidable and a note should be added to the cheat to let people know.

I had the same problem with Undetected causing a crash while being on my mount.
But that one was only when I was near HUMAN NPCs, be they enemies or Friends.
When I come across machines with undetected on, then it mostly does not cause a crash.
But everything else does not give me any crashes.

The thing with the shooting of multiple arrows when you have the inf item cheat active can sometimes be kinda annoying but I mean you already are using a cheat… but still if there is a way to mitigate this shooting of multiple arrows and pack it in its own “category” to activate would be really good.

@ChrinschBRO @MasterZoen

Noted, thanks! We’ve added a couple of cheat notes to reflect the issue.

1 Like

Patch 1.11 came out today and fixed a few things performance wise cheats dont work for me at the moment

I was able to use cheats this morning but it does still say it is unsupported and I did have a freeze situation. I was using God Mode and fighting a snapmaw and the game just froze, had to end task to get out of it.

Keep getting runtime errors, which snap close the game. Any chance this will be updated in the near future?

Okay, no longer get the unsupported mention, but now god mode and super damage no longer work.

The trainer unfortunately crashed after 76 min of gameplay (new game).

The majority of these dont work
dont bother using this

Will we be getting cheats for this game on Epic Games?

1 Like

Works great on Steam, No issues I have found so far. Too bad it doesn’t have the ability to disable world boundaries so you can go out of bounds without the game reloading the save… Had to use other hex editing methods to disable that so I could explore some of the dev test areas out of the map!!

1 Like

I would luv to have the cheats for the Epic version. When are you going to integrate them for the Epic version?
please and thanks :slight_smile: