Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes
This is the official discussion topic of the Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite HP
2. Infinite MP
3. Infinite SP
4. 100% Critical Chance
5. 100% Hit Chance
6. 100% Evade Chance
7. 100% Drop Rate
8. No Random Encounter
9. Fast Random Encounter
10. Set Movement Speed
11. Edit Money
12. Money Multiplier
13. Max Items Amount
14. Max Materials Amount
15. Items Won't Decrease
16. Shops Sell More Items
17. Infinite Exp
18. Exp Multiplier
19. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
20. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/25/2024
    Started development

• 04/25/2024
    Released trainer with 20 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 20 cheats
5 Likes

could we get a xbox pc game pass version release next? :slight_smile: would be great

8 Likes

Thank you for the robust options on the trainer! Probably the best trainer I’ve seen for the game.

1 Like

Needs some options that work in the duels, otherwise all good and working.

1 Like

Any chance for the game pass version?

4 Likes

New trainers are added based on popularity among users. Please follow the game in WeMod by clicking Notify Me on the trainer’s page. This is how the trainer creators decide what games will receive trainers next.

The current steam version also support the Xbox pass version, please put the C:\XboxGames\Eiyuden Chronicle- Hundred Heroes\Content\EiyudenChronicle.exe to wemod manually and its work fine.

when doing that I get a “You don’t have permission to open this file. Contact the file owner or an adminstrator to obtain permission” Not sure if due to my game being installed on a 2nd SSD vs my C: drive like the OS. I just keep all my games on a 4TB NVME SSD.

Edit: ok so trying to add it manually doesn’t work via the file path, BUT dragging the EXE into the section that says “drag here” works.

Only thing I could really hope for in an update is something to make shops sell Rare Finds more often. Would make recruiting a couple characters much easier

1 Like

the game is in need of an update for the steam version
and hopefully a button to bypass the beigoma and cooking battles if that is even possible xD

It’s currently in the testing queue. After it’s been tested and something is found to be fixed, it’ll be considered for the creator queue if it requires an update.

Please consider adding more trainer options if possible with updates- increase headquarter funds, increase bag capacity, options for 1vs1 dueling, options for war battles. Thank you for your work.

2 Likes

Just tested, the steam version works also for gamepass.

1 Like

yeah did the same a few days ago and it worked perfect for the game pass version aswell

Please add a mod to remove the limitation on the number of items in the inventory! I’m going to break my controller, I can’t stand this message telling me that everything is full and that I can’t take any more trunks because my bag is full. Thank you

Not sure if it’s possible, but would really appreciate an option that somehow lets you win eggfoot racing minigame. Perhaps like unlimited stamina or super fast speed.

Increasing HQ Funds is a passive, every 20 mins you get Funds = to the population you have. An easy way to boost your funds is go back to the abandoned mine via the well in the cemetary behind 1F HQ - hit up the two iron ore spots. they sell for 100 funds per. Use WeMod to Max Materials amount and that’s 1200 funds every 5 mins as resources respawn in 5 mins. Within an hour you’ll have enough funds to upgrade to level 2 and do some other buildings bringing in 2000+ population most likely - then every 20 mins boom 2k funds. 6k within an hour just while you’re out doing things. Increasing stowpack is tied to HQ buildings as well as a support companion you can recruit later on.

That’s a long process. If you have materials in your inventory, make sure you set the “Item does not decrease” option. Go to HQ, and Caine will auto-remove the mats from your inventory but if you have that option on, it will never decrease. So just talk to Caine so he’ll collect the items. Sell, talk to Caine, Sell, etc. Also, only sell the items you have in the inventory.

1 Like

I haven’t tested or tried the Item doesn’t decrease" option because I didn’t think it would have worked for materials, just items in the standard stowpack and not the materials one. I’ll have to give that a try.

I’m about to get HQ Rank 3 and haven’t needed any huge amount of mats so far, but will see how it looks after I hit the next rank.

Edit 04-29-24 - @Cr4zyDragon - you’re awesome, your steps totally worked. Just a shame 30hrs in and never thought to do it due to not understanding the tooltip for the mods. Helped me get ready for HQ Rank 4 now which will be a while story mission wise but just fantastic!

1 Like