Empire of Sin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Empire of Sin
This is the official discussion topic of the Empire of Sin Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Enable Developer Mode

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Activate the cheat before loading a save. Once loaded, press ESC and select Developer Options>Cheats to use cheats.
You must load a save for the trainer to work. If starting a new game, save the game and reload it to see the Developer Options

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/02/2020
    Started development

• 12/02/2020
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

• 11/29/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

@MrAntiFun What buttons need to be clicked to actually use the dev mode in game?

@GamingEmpire what did you do?

@MrAntiFun what are the dev codes that I can use?

nevermind i figured it out

1 Like

How can I open the developer mode, I cant find it.

before loading or starting a new game press f1 then load into the game then pause ant there is a thing that says developer options and there is a list of things to do there.

god mod does not work my faction dead

ALT + 1 to open the devs menu. I hope he will add more fonctions.

yes but he die anyway

Yea i know, the ability cheat in the devs menu dont work too… Sad

Simple fix for the Dev menu if you can’t get access: Open your Empire of sin folder goto “EmpireOfSin_Data\StreamingAssets\Settings” then open “DefaultPlatformSettings_PC.json”
then change developer mode “false” to “true”

this mod no longer works for the game

Just use the fix i mentioned it will allow all the cheats to work

Trainer just loads infinitely now. Or at least for the 20+ minutes I’ve been doing other things for haha

It seems the GiveMax abilities and GiveAllWeapons and Items doesn’t work it greys out everything after selecting one of the tier 2 abilities. Even in battle it doesn’t show the main ability of the character only tier 2 - 4 is available but tier 1 doesn’t work.

Nothing to be done about that, it’s the built-in menu the devs use to debug.

Can we get an update the mod doesn’t seem to be working every time i try using it it just loads and loads then it says couldn’t find my game

The trainer injected fine for me. Make sure you are loading the game through Steam then alt-tab and click play once you are past the launcher.

the mod menu is not working anymore, i tried starting the game through steam it didn’t work nor through the WeMod app. It’s connecting to my game but it does not show developer options or settings whenever i press ESC

Did you activate the cheat before loading your save?

Yeah, I did and it stills doesn’t show up