Empires of the Undergrowth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

needs updated. please

1 Like

The Empires of the Undergrowth cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Needs a update, maybe is a bug but when i try to activate the cheats, they justā€¦ goes to ON, to OFF, pls update that, thanks

1 Like

Its not working, pls fix.

Alright. I have both a suggestion, and anā€¦ issue I guess?
Alright. So the suggestion is, would it be possible to have every allied creature (creatures/ants that wont attack your ants/whatever youā€™re playing as) have an Infinite HP/Damage feature?
And theā€¦ issueā€¦ isā€¦ wellā€¦
Yknow the Refuse system with the Atta Cephalotes colonies? Well, The thing is, the refuse counts as food, so with infinite food on, means endless refuse. Meaning refuse stores are permanently until turned off. Aka, if you spend enough fungus, DEAD FUNGUS IS GOING TO SPREAD OUT OF YOUR COLONY MAP INTO THE OVERWORLD MAP. Itā€™s for sure going to take someā€¦ coding stuff, Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s possible, but itā€™s worth a shot.
Thank you for listening.
Oh I almost forgot, hereā€™s another suggestion.
Can you bring the amount of Royal Jelly youā€™re capped at when turned on, higher? Perhaps toā€¦ if possible at least 9999? 999 gets very short very fastā€¦

Trainer has some issues.

1. If playing as Leaf Cutters they use fungus instead of food as well as them having a refuse pile which is the fungus. Using the infinite food cheat makes the fungus grow to the point youā€™ll eventually have a giant brown blob covering your whole screen.

2. It seems that the infinite food works for enemy ants as well, At least when playing in ā€œFree playā€ mode. Might want to see if it effects the campaign as well.

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the game have been updated again and the cheat not work again please help MAF :frowning:

if you activation the cheat will deactivation automaticly

Empires of the growth jelly cheat increased would b great. Ant takers on this topic!!

Changes:

• Super Population Limit cheat added

Thx alot 4 my Last Xmas gift of year. GAME ON!@$%(:

Seems to be working however the unlimited food seems to not work for the more expensive ants

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m having the same issue as well

We need God mode for this game please.

Changes:

1 Like

Trerritory points are broken

HI, just wondering how you activate the royal jelly cheat. Activating the cheat doesnt seem to do anything/ Same with the territory cheat. Dont suppose you can fix. Thanks for all your efforts.

Yeah. still having problems.

Yeah. Still not fixed yet.

not working now need update plz!!!