Empires of the Undergrowth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

needs update asap

Thx 4 population cheat.
UNLIMITED ROYAL JELLY & TERRITORY NOT WORKING.

1 Like

this a great mod list but do you happen to know of something i can do because with these ether now patch or update the list doesnā€™t work anymore

les modes ne fonctionnent que dans les missions, mais dans la partie il nā€™y a que la nourriture qui fonctionne

The Empires of the Undergrowth cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Version 0.30102 not working for some reason, canā€™t toggle any of the cheats.

Would it be possible to have a separate option for leafcutter ant food piles? the leaves are brought to storage then brought to the nest sites and made into food which is shown in its storage so the current cheat doesnt apply to their actual food
I would also prefer as with many other cheats to have options for things like terrain or population rather than ā€˜unlimitedā€™ or ā€˜superā€™

not loading

Changes:

Itā€™s not working
Could you update it?
Thanks

you can update Trainer and add it for epic games please

1 Like

Looks like everything is working!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Changes:

1 Like

It does not work. Cheats automatically turn off upon activating

Can you add a tab for Epic Games in the wemod app please? Because the steam version does not work for epic (

I was wondering if there could be some new cheats, for the Leafcutter Ants, such as Unlimited Fungus and No Refuse. Just so I donā€™t get a screen full of refuse and the refuse being infinite as well since it isnā€™t really food.

every time i try i dead

Please add a No Damage cheat. Thank you.

@MrAntiFun
Hello, nice work with the trainer so far +1. So Iā€™m throwing in my own requests while Iā€™m here.
Could you possibly look into adding in cheats for Leafcutter antā€™s food/refuse as others have said, as they use a different food system from the other ants.
Also, any possibility of a GoG/Epic version of the trainer? assuming itā€™s not too difficult to port.

2 Likes

Hi, need cheats for leafcutter ants please.