Endless 2 mods keep crashing my game

The mods crash my game over and over again even when I skip one day. Please help.

Thats the problem with mods in general. They do not always like to play nice with each other. Some fight for control of the same things and are incompatible together. Some are dont show any issue until it happens to reach the issue said. Then on top of all that you add memory manipulation with trainers in the mix its only going to raise the chances of issues happening. Ultimately its depends on how well the mod was made and if the other mod creators do the same. Now I know in a perfect world this should not happen but alas here we are. You might have a solvable issue but I just wanted to let you know that its more complex than just a trainer mishap.

Hey @GoldenSpoon774.

No offence intended, but you’ve reported multiple crashes in multiple games in such a short amount of time. It sounds like there’s actually an issue with your hardware if you’re crashing so much in as many games as you’ve reported. Nobody else here has reported crashing in as many games in such a short time.

• Make sure your machine meets the minimum specs to run the game.
  • Make sure your drivers are up to date.
  • Make sure your machine is healthy (isn’t fragmented, has enough memory, doesn’t have corrupt registry entries, isn’t infected with malware, etc).
  • If you’re getting pirated/cracked copies of the game then buy them legitimately because the trainers aren’t intended to work in illegal copies of games.

Endless space 2 is a solo game. I am playing with 12 AI. and I cant use the mods. I am not sure where to post this too.

• Make sure your machine meets the minimum specs to run the game.
    I am using an alienware M17 R2 the spec are higher than this.
  • Make sure your drivers are up to date.
    I did up-date the drive. It is on automatic updates.
  • Make sure your machine is healthy (isn’t fragmented, has enough memory, doesn’t have corrupt registry entries, isn’t infected with malware, etc).
    Yes, my machine is healthy. I do turn on my protection to strictly on my firefox.
  • If you’re getting pirated/cracked copies of the game then buy them legitimately because the trainers aren’t intended to work in illegal copies of games.
    I bought the game from Steam. it comes with all the DLC and all that.

I don’t know. I have 2Tb on memory.

I think your mistaking the size of your hard drive and how much memory you have. Either way that has little to do if a mod “plays nice with others”. Trial and error sadly is many times the best method when troubleshooting mods to see what works and such. Confirm that the game works with no mods. then if thats fine, add one mod and test again and so on. At least thats where I would start anyway, I had to do that a lot for all the mods I used on Fallout games for example.

i can play the games without mod. but when I add the mods it wont work. but sure I will do 1 at a time and let you know.

Just test each one and once you can confirm that they all work alone, then you get to see what does work together. I would keep a log if its a large number of mods. Plus make sure that each of your mods are up to date as well.