Endzone - A World Apart Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Young Settles F6 seems to break the game still, all new adults just become part of idle population.

its need a update two days was working now it dose not appear on the games as missing

1 Like

Trainer need update tested it andd not one works to bad

1 Like

Trainer doesn’t seem to work with the Prosperity DLC

2 Likes

I have tried to use WeMod with Endzone and it does not work, It says not downloaded when it is on my computer so I deleted game and tried downloading it with Wemod and everytime it says it is not downloaded when it obviously is. I bought Endzone on Steam like most of my games with no issues until now.
I am using PC less than 6 month old gaming computer so not sure what the issue is. Any help would be appreciated.
John

1 Like

yes i had to manual add the game so i can press play but the cheats do not work i dont know why i hope they can fix it oneday i love games like this

1 Like

The Endzone - A World Apart cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Young Setllers cheat added

Love you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hey, wondering is he is going to look at the trainer again cause I have found out only the health, happiness and the construction ones work well, the young one messes up the population and the rest just simply don’t work

3 Likes

Sooo, latest trainer’s version is neither bad nor good, it has no fun with using it, but there’re some useful things to EZ win survivor mode

Yong Settlers breaks a game, it does mark all citizens young, even children so that’s a problem because “fast-growed” kids are unplayable as citizens, they’re just walk here and near without education and profession
Instant construction doesn’t work, Free construction works good, but it doesn’t for constructions upgrade,

Is that possible to add unlim/+1 knowledge points into cheat, please?

2 Likes

Still having this issue

2 Likes

The Endzone - A World Apart cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Same issues as previous users have commented.

MrAntiFun

PLEASE FIX THIS…IT’S STILL NOT WORKING

Would love to see the GOG version for this. Steam version dont work for me. Also dont let me notify you, just keeps saying account already exists lol.

Please fix for ver: 1.1.8061.27460. Steam is not working. Possibly make a GOG version?

please update thanks

1 Like

everything seems to be working perfectly even with the new DLC

1 Like

Please update for Endzone- “Distant Places”

1 Like

all cheats work with the exception of instant construction as of 6/4/22