Endzone - A World Apart Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Bitte Update 27.06 : V1.2.8206.23583
Nix funktioniert

Hi, as of 8/29/22, it appears that some of the cheats are not working. The unlimited tool durability, unlimited radiation protection (which I assume is supposed to make clothing infinite), free construction, and instant construction don’t work. All other parts work great (I never tried the young settlers though). Thanks!

The Endzone - A World Apart cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

This requires an update due to a new hotfix been released 1 nov.

the unlim health, Unlim happiness, No Radiation, No Thirst, No Hunger, Young Setllers, Unlim Education, Unlim Rad Protection and Fertile Settlers no long work

Thank you for your hard work

Can you add the function of “resources do not decrease” to the Trainers

I believe this needs another update as most aren’t working

Unlimited health doesn’t seem to work. Raiders destroy buildings and workers won’t repair damaged buildings.

Hello there! Some trainer options doesn’t seam to work - no hunger and tools durability to be specific. Also if I may ask for resouirce multiplier option would be great. Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

The tool durability doesn’t seem to work, hoping this can be fixed

says game has been update so i hope you can guys can update it too

1 Like

Like everyone else here, I can confirm that the trainer works to a certain extent.

Not working:

• Hungry
  • Thirst
  • Durability of tools
  • Unlimited health
  • Free building

Please update the trainer, it is taking too long.

1 Like

hopefully they can update it

1 Like

If it is possible, will you please add free research? I know we have an option for free construction, free research would go great with it.

1 Like

still no update for it since last a while now.

1 Like

Last update on MrAntiFun’s website shows 8/18/23 but it doesn’t exist in WeMod.

Hello tell me if there will be an update of the mod, and that the current version of the mod does not work completely.

Thank you for your hard work, at the moment the mod is not working. Will there be an update of the mod?