Enter the Gungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the unlimited health chat and the unlimited blank stop working. When i turn the cheats on they slide back to off plz fix.

1 Like

Mods for gungeon turn off after a few seconds with a low-pitch noise along with it. happens for every mod.
what’s happening? It doesn’t happen with other games

hey can you try to add inf health in the rat punchout fight or inf supers in the punchout fight or both that would be a big help

so it says to go into the gungeon to activate them but infinite keys and money dont work the other ones load in i deactivate them do a quick restart and then while its loading activate them again can someone please help me im trying to have fun

The unlimited health and unlimited blanks cheats no longer function

Infinite ammo doesn’t work , everything else work fine

Premium only trash that doesnt even work. GTFO.

need update, health and blanks turning off automatically

seems unlimited blanks don’t work

I also would love this get updated.
Just in case this would help someone else: Yesterday I could get everything to work. While it’s true that if you use the app to turn everything on health & blanks automatically turn off, I was able to get them both working by also pressing f1 and f2.
However, today it’s not working again, and now auto reload is giving me problems too. If I figure out how to get it all working again today, I will edit this post with what I did.

P.S.: All of the hacks work. All I had to do was turn on all hacks once I entered the Breach, not the dungeon as the mod notes say. Be sure you use f1 and f2 to turn on infinite health and infinite blanks, otherwise it won’t work.

can you guys add inf shields inf friend keys the yellow ones and inf green money that u get from beating bosses