Enter the Gungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Enter the Gungeon
This is the official discussion topic of the Enter the Gungeon Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Blanks
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited Keys
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. No Reload
7. One-Hit Kills

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Best to activate cheats once you go into the Dungeon

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 10/30/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/05/2018

• 01/05/2018

• 07/24/2018

• 04/08/2019

• 08/08/2019
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Enter the Gungeon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

As far as i’m aware, the unlimited keys do not work

1 Like

Can confirm unlimited keys isn’t working properly.

1 Like

Is there any way to get this working with the windows store version (gamepass/ xbox beta app)

I doubt it. Can try and click fix , find exe then drag it over.
Or Start game first then after it’s running alt tab out then click play in wemod
If not will probably need a new trainer made for windows / xbox

1 Like

Cheats unlimited health and blanks keep turning off for no reason

2 Likes

Yeah I tried all of the usual troubleshooting steps but it never hurts to ask right? Sometimes weird stuff works and someone chirps in with some crazy tips.

1 Like

Yeah, the unlimited health does not work for me, same goes for the unlimited blanks…

Unlimited health worked yesterday (Jan 24) but today it turns itself off for no reason.
Update:It worked when I switched to a new account, but again it stopped the next day.
I dont want to have to make a new account every time I want to play

I may have found a fix for the unlimited health and blanks not working. I start the trainer and then clear 2-3 rooms before activating cheats. After completing the rooms i activate unlimited money, keys, ammo and on hit kill. I clear another room with them activated and then i turn on unlimited health and blanks and it seems to work as they have not turned off and i have obviously tested it to see if i lose any health and blanks also. I hope this helps everyone!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Toppers. :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking the time to share that. Hopefully, it will help those having slight issues. Sometimes games do need to run for a bit before cheats can be loaded, though that isn’t very common.

1 Like

No worries! Im always happy to help :slight_smile:

am i the only one who can’t run the trainer atm ?
it’s just stuck on loading the trainer even i try to load it and leave it for a sleep still not running.
any idea?

i try to download it online and found it failed to download, what happened or is it just me ?

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This is almost always caused by your antivirus. Please make sure WeMod is whitelisted in your antivirus program. These three should ideally be whitelisted:

only unlimited money and keys work

1 Like

Please make a Epic Games version

Welcome to the community @Cohle.

You need to vote for an Epic trainer to be made via the WeMod desktop app. Requests posted here in the forum are not counted.

unlimited money, keys and ammo work fine (not tried blanks, no reload) unlimited Health worked with the pilot the first time i did it, tried to play with the marine and it keeps turning off. I tried to follow the same thing Topper suggested of clearing a few rooms turning on money key ammo and one hit cleared another room then turned on the health and it still keeps turning off.

Tried again with the prisoner. tried clearing one room then turning on the cheats and health works perfectly fine
also works perfectly fine with the hunter

seems to be (for me at least) to never work with the marine and i wounder if its because of how the first hit works on him with him losing his helmet some how interferes with the trainer

oh just an additional thing i also noticed with the hunter. the no reload glitches our her crossbow i assume because of how the cross bow works so i also assume that the same will happen with other 1 shot weapons such as the dueling pistol, not saying this is something to fix or can be fixed just more for other people reading this to be aware of

I couldnt find the option to edit my post, i was going to edit my post to say the following
" After further play and use of the trainer my previouse post is now inaccurate. The hp and blanks mod seem to be completly random as to weather or not it is going to work. I have noted that it seems to have a much more likelyhood of working if its the first play of the session, and only for that one run, if you save and exit to carry on later or finish a run and want to move on to another it stops working. Ive been able to (after much closing and reopening) play some with the hp and blanks working on the pilot, the convict and the hunter, the only one i could never get to work was the mariner and i think its like i mention previously that the helmet passive gets in the way with it acting like armour.
Another thing to note is that the no reload can sometimes bug out and just not work, the trainer will still say that it is on but will stop working. as previously mentioned the no reload mod has a side effect of any guns that have 1 shot such as the hunters crossbow or the RPG it fires once then not again unless you swap out and back.

Mods/higher trust ranks, sorry for being awkward like i said i would of edited this myself but i couldnt find the option