Enter the Gungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Alright thanks. I’ll check it out

2 Likes

many thanks :smile:

So for me the hack its not working… all the hacks dont works… nothing happens

yea the mod isnt working with this one also when it was, i dont know if i didn’t turn the mod on, bbut beam weapons ran outta ammo.

for those who can’t run the mod on 1.0.10, you can go to Steam, select and right click at the game, then go to Properties > Betas > 1.0.9

this way you can use the trainers while waiting for 1.0.10 and the eventual Supply Drop patch to be trained as well.

2 Likes

The Enter the Gungeon trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for latest steam version v1.0.10

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I seem to be having an issue with all the options. none of them seem to work. I’m not sure whats going on. ive waited to activate or use or shoot before activating any option but none seem to work.

What is your game version?

Also

Get hit first before any cheats can be activated.

Infinity 2.0 has dropped its update for me, all is fine with it until i load up enter the gungeon, i follow all the steps for applying the mods (using blanks, getting hit etc) when i do that and go quick restart so the mods take effect, the game is just constantly stuck on loading screen, and not ever leaving it, (yes i was patient to see if it would take effect) but over 5mins passed and still there. any suggestions? many thanks.

I’ll test it

1 Like

Assembler bug. unknown_v2 will fix it.

1 Like

Its not due to the trainer. Post this in youtube famous section.

So slight issue with the trainer and do apologize if it’s been covered already. All options are giving slight problems. Unlimited money leads to 0 cash and the shells circling the player. Unlimited Ammo/no reload results in the character moving by itself in one direction while the player fires the weapons. Unable to test unlimited blanks and keys (couldn’t get past first monster filled room), but unlimited health and easy kills seem to work (little hard to tell for kills, as I’m just bombarding the enemies with a line of bullets).

Edit: Unlimited health doesn’t work at well, neither does unlimited blanks nor keys.

Assembler bug. @unknown_v2 will fix it.

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed explanation. Look forward to being able to use the trainer once the problems are resolved.

1 Like

So im currently trying out the trainer and i started the game from infinity but when i press f1 i dont get health same with everything else so how do i get this to work?

You have to wait until you are hit to active the health option and shoot a weapon before activating the ammo option.

We are going to be adding information notices for steps like these for you guys in the future!
Sorry about the confusion.

so i know that thing about taking damage first i dont know if im doing something wrong im running infinity and the game i took damage used the cheat waited 5 minutes and it didnt activate so i tried ammo got a gun shot once same problem its just like its not working is there a tutorial i can watch somewhere?

Sorry about that. Try it again, those same step.

The latest update fixed your issue.

Still happening i will trouble shoot with it later and check back if it updates/you make a tutorial reply and i will check later thanks for trying to help though :smiley: