Epic Games - Sid Meiers Civilization VI

Can’t seem to get it to work, has anyone had any success? I’ve managed to get Wemod to point to the launcher and it does start the game when I hit play, it allows me to turn on a cheat then when the game starts properly it tells me to press play to enable the cheats.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

We do not currently have a trainer for the Epic Games version of Civilisation VI. The trainer we currently have is designed for Steam. However, the Epic Games version has reached the required number of community votes to have one made, so it’s now just a matter of waiting for a trainer developer to get around to it.

Screenshot source: https://www.wemod.com/cheats/sid-meiers-civilization-vi-trainers
Related thread: Cheats for Sid Meier's Civilization VI for the Epic Games

1 Like

How does this work? I see two trainers for the Epic version of Civ 6. But they won’t recognize the game shortcut because there’s no exe file, just a shotcut to the EPIC game launcher.

There is an exe located where ever you told it to install. It isn’t possible to run the game without the exe.

1 Like

there is no trainer out yet for the epic version. The votes have been made and a creator has to make one for the epic version.

The trainer on wemod is just for the steam version atm. when there is an epic one wemod should automatically find the game just like when a new trainer is made for a new game release.

To find the .exe from a shortcut right click then properties then open file location.

OR

Right Click, open file location for W10.

Should take you right to the .exe if YOU created the shortcut.

If epic created it then go to the folder where the game is and click into it

(this is simplified)
Civ6->“Gamefiles” go to the top right to the search bar and type without the ("") “.exe” press enter and it will find the exe/launch pad screen shots follow :

Hope this helps

1 Like

There is no .Exe file as it’s created using Epics launcher.
I’ve searched several times for the .exe file in several folders.

Thank you @Ravenfyre for your reply.
I’m looking forward to it being released.

1 Like

SidMeiersCivilizationVI\Base\Binaries\Win64EOS\

1 Like

Most welcome. :slight_smile:
Only a matter of time before a trainer developer gets around to it.

Even if it would be possible to use the Steam trainer with the Epic game, there’s no guarantee it’ll be 100% compatible. And the trainer may also become incompatible later if there are any updates.

1 Like