Sid Meier's Civilization VI Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You can vote to have the game pushed up the queue here

https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

1 Like

@antmanfan3911 - Youā€™ll need to vote for an Epic Games version of the trainer to be made, which you can do via the WeMod desktop app.

This trainer here was designed specifically for the Steam version and has no guarantee of working on the Epic version. Even if it may work (either entirely or partially) on the Epic version now, it could stop working in a future update of the Epic game. :slight_smile:

This thread here should help: Cheats for Sid Meier's Civilization VI for the Epic Games

Now itā€™s just a matter of waiting for a trainer developer to get around to it.

any timeframe known? keep up the great workā€¦

1 Like

Trying to selecting the .exe file and not working. Is from the epic games store.
Untitled

Thatā€™s because this is for the steam version of the game
We dont have a trainer for epic store yet

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Brehem. :slight_smile:

@ptondo is correct. This trainer was designed for the Steam version, as the name of it suggests.

Regarding the Epic version, see this recent thread here: Epic Games - Sid Meiers Civilization VI.
Please use the search feature in the top-right of the page before posting.

alt + tab +delete
find game .exe
and load
some cheat wonā€™t work, but not all. This is for Epic version.

Hi welcome. Did you not read the comments above your post ?

1 Like

The Sid Meierā€™s Civilization VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Unlimited movement also affects Traders, so you have to disable and wait a few minutes to proceed to the next turn.

EDIT:
Aaaand now Traders are now stuck in limbo even if I disabled Unlimited movement prior to ending my turn.

1 Like

Unlimited movement crashes the game when moving units, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Anybody else experiencing graphical issues with world wonders? They are either entirely black or not showing at all. They look fine when I donā€™t launch the game with wemod.
Also, now my traders are moving. But they are moving so fast that it looks like a blur.

Iā€™m wondering why it works so fine with every option for the ā€œDefaultā€ version (no DLCs), but with Gathering storm, my game wonā€™t even start (I get ā€œgame crashedā€ all the time). Sometimes it works, but somehow I can only enable unlimited gold, faith and resources, all other cheats will automatically turn off shortly after enabling them. However, great work on this trainer, itā€™s exactly what I was looking for. One more question: Why do I have to connect to the internet to be able to use all cheats? I mean, I thought itā€™s the WeMod App/Your Trainer changing values in the game, so why do I need Internet/why is it recommended? Thanks in advance!
Minecreep44 :slight_smile:

Updated the trainer today but this was an mistake. It wonā€™t load anymore so it canā€™t be used. The previous version kind of worked at least with 1.0.1.151.

Can try under updates in wemod app the history updates and maybe go back one or two

Removed the previous installatin already and installed it again to figure out if that helps but no change, so I think I canā€™t go back?

Edit: usually Iā€™m behind a proxy and steam canā€™t handle proxy servers so I just connected to a wifi to check for any updates, but the were noā€¦ however now it works again. Iā€™m confused. Also to start civ6 with wemod didnā€™t work but works now again, too. Great thx.

Good evening. Iā€™m new to the Forum and Iā€™m hoping for some help here. So far I never had problems with the coach. Since a good week the following cheats do not work anymore:
God Mode
Population minimum 10
fast research
fast recruiting
Whenever I want to activate these fields, they switch back to off.
Am I doing something wrong here? Or is it a bug in the system?
Thanks for your help!

Und was ist mit der Epic Version, da geht der Trainer garnicht.

Hi. Please use English on here so we can help you better. Thanks

Hi, Unlimited Gold didnā€™t work when you play as Rome. It worked when you play as other Civ though.