Error code 7

Hello, I’m using infinity since a while and suddenly I start to get error code 7 when i try to run any cheat. How can I fix this problem? Please help me if you know anything about this… thanks!

Which game is it?

All games, I thought it might be because of the Anti-virus, so I deleted it but nothing changed at all, so I deleted infinity and reinstalled it and then it worked fine again… I don’t know what I have to do to fix that problem if I face it again one day, if there’s no way then I think reinstalling infinity is the only way to solve it

Pls could you show is the error code mostly with the error there is coming a sign about what the problem causts.

I’m really sorry because I didn’t take a screenshot to that problem but as I remember the error was telling me that the anti virus is causing this problem but this was weird to me because I’m using infinity since long time while my anti virus has always been enabled and then suddenly it tells me that I have to turn it off. anyway I deleted the anti virus and turned off the fire wall and restarted my computer but nothing changed, it kept saying that I have to turn off anti virus which made no sense… so I had to uninstall infinity and reinstall it again, then it worked fine again. But I believe that I’ll face that problem again at any moment and I would like to know the real reason behind that… if it happened again I’ll take a screenshot and show you then you’ll understand me better, I hope

That’s no problem you’ve got the right information there.
Your anti virus could have get an update or repacking so he will detect everything from 0.
Maybe he is blocking infinity or the game.

Accept Infinity in your anti virus and Infinity to reboot your pc accept in the firewall Infinity and the game and it should work probably.

Your problem mostly depends on using an anti virus wich will detect Infinity or the game as a blocked range.
So add to your anti virus and firewall acception Infinity and your game('s) reboot your pc and it should work.

If it still doesn’t then you can always start a reply again.

Aha! I didn’t expect this… thanks for the infos!

No problem if it still doesn’t works then just reply.

Try the suggestion posted by @nick_666 over here. i was getting similar codes, and remvong all appdata folders helped soleved my problem.

"Sometimes just doing a reinstall doesn’t help, so try to use any “Registry cleaner” to remove previous traces of Infinity from the registry.

Before you re-install Infinity, kindly remove and delete ALL previous traces on your system (use any REGISTRY cleaner/repair tool, if need be).

Go to the following location and path, and manually delete both the “Daring Development” and “Infinity” folders, if they are still there.

C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Daring Development, as well as C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Infinity.

Look for the ROAMING folder as well, under AppData. Remove the CACHE folder.

Some folders can found under “Roaming” as well, e.g, . C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\CACHE.

Check this installed path as well, i.e. C:\Users\Your UserName\AppData\Local\Package cache{some random numbers} folder, if this has been created."

1 Like

That was a great help from you
And yeah I’ve done that after I uninstalled it and probably that what made it works after I reinstalled it