Europa Universalis IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When the cheat will be update ??

Based off the current trend a long time, we keep getting close in votes but ever since the first time we had the votes needed they’ve merely raised the vote count needed to get an update rather than update the games that need it.

1 Like

where can I vote can you link me ?

In the app go to requests > updates

If anyone can find a trainer that is working and has updates consistently do share. It seems like the voting for update system is going to be ignored.

Well i would have to say : google

I just can’t find the game in the requests tab. Whats up with it?

Im not sure about that , that something for chris to answer usually they say if it aint there it dont need an update , but not sure as i dont play this game

Curious as to why the amount of votes keep getting increased every time it reaches the goal.

My theory is that the vote counts inflate based on how many votes there are in the top couple, Payday 2 has 2142/1246 votes, this being the main culprit. Now as to why people keep voting for it when the goal is far surpassed is the real mystery.

1 Like

The more votes payday gets for updates means that less games reach the goal and more focus is put on those that have already met the goal.Or they are actually on the slow side.

The real mystery is why people keep on voting on it.
The Trainer doesn’t need an update

It hasnt been working for me at all with 1.27.2

Same here.

The supported version is 1.25.1

Yes I know, but I was replying to @N1ceToMeetYou saying it doesnt need an update

that was 8 days ago.
Also it was due to a gametester saying it works on whatever version was the newest 8 days ago

8 Days ago? This has been out of date for two months at this point. I can’t find anyone that said it’s working, can you provide a quote/link? I’m very curious.

It was said on Discord.
Hardly can Link or quote that.

The Europa Universalis IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes