Europa Universalis IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There is a problem about “Enable Ironman Command” when you activate it game just going down to 5 fps can you guys fix this. Thank you

What is the last version of the game this trainer is compatible with?

The Europa Universalis IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I mentioned these after the last update, and I have now tested with the latest update. The same problems persist.

And again, am NOT complaining here, just informing.

The game keeps crashing after I progress one month in-game

Hi, the mods don’t seem to be working for EU4 on Steam. It might need to be updated to the latest game version. I’ve tried to alt+tab, uninstall and reinstall both wemod and eu4 and shut off my firewall and anti-virus, but nothing seems to be working. Does anyone know how to fix?

The command Freeze Day what succeed?

With the Wemod cheat engine for Europa Universalis 4 on the cheats of unlimited Diplomacy Power cheat, unlimited Administration Power cheat, and unlimited Military Power cheat it messes with the colonization gameplay by making it necessary to pay the unlimited cost to be able to establish colony settlement bases for colonization. I don’t want Europa Universalis IV removed removed from Wemods for Cheats. Simply wanted to point out that might need repairing.

Ultimately making it nearly impossible to be able to colonize in the game and/or make colonizing initial process take eternally forever.

Where is colonization in a month? it desapeared from the trainer.

2 Likes

Some of the cheats are not workikng it gose on then off please fix this

needs updating

1 Like

update?

Thanks for all the hard work MrAntifun! I’m an old supporter of your website (blog) : D

The game was updated to 1.38, and unfortunately, most of the cheats won’t work, and using the trainer crashes the game. If you could update it, it would be wonderful. Thanks!

2 Likes

Needs an Update.

That the Game would be updating on 06.11. was already widespread news. Why wouldn’t you Guys plan this accordingly? That’s what I’m paying for.

CK3 will update in two days, maybe you’ll be able to atleast plan this one ahead, for your workload.

2 Likes

There is like a 100 different trainers they have to update chill and let them get there in time

And that would be much easier for them with thorough planning beforehand.

If they can’t do that, they should atleast change the current Boosting-System, as were not able to Boost for a Games Update, if they haven’t added it to their list yet, nor can we Boost upcoming Updates.

Also, they’re very uncommunicative with their Updates and long-term Bugs some of them do have like Victoria 3. I’m overall not really satisfied.

2 Likes

some games have higher demand than others dont think eu4 is high on that list be patient n play on prev patch, I am cuz still finishing a playthrough.

Please update this !! I’m paying money every month ffs !!!

2 Likes

The Europa Universalis IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like