Europa Universalis IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update it, as some function not working properly. Mine experienced related to sailor only got 100 :frowning:

If I start new game the sailor number increased based on cheat but after several hours play, suddenly decreased only 100.

@MrAntiFun please update this

When using Super City Development, another random province will also get a boost.

1 Like

The game freezes and crashes when I start the trainer.

The Europa Universalis IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

update 1.34.3 please :slight_smile:

Changes:

Unlimited Army Morale just stopped working for the steam version of the September 24th update.

It was working perfectly right before then.

Also, thank you so much for making these Trainers! It is very appreciated.

Army and Navy Morale not working anymore (at least for me) since the last update.
Also, before the update Achievements were working, now they don’t work anymore with the mods active?

Hello, I am a Europa Universalis 4 player from China, I would like to ask some questions about your modifiers, I like your modifiers very much, but the issue of urban development will cause all the problems in this period The country (whether Qing or North Korea) has a particularly high degree of urban development, resulting in densely populated areas on the map. I hereby ask you to revise it. Second, I would like to ask the author if this modifier also works for AI?

iv had the trainer for almost a year now about to resub!! its been great for exploring games on a new lvl! but was wondering if you could add a leader 6 admin, 6 diplo , 6 mill for leaders or make a event trigger somehow or slider for leader stats?

1 Like

Fast Construction not working in v1.34.4.0

crashes the game the moment i boot this up

@RiceCakes2134 As of january 2023, this is still an issue.

If you leave “Super City Development” on when moving time forward, provinces other than your will get the bonus. It would seem as if there is some kind of event that gives this to entire nations at once.
Switching it off does work, but you only have to forget it once and it’ll trigger for a foreign nation.

@mupenx As of january 2023, this is still an issue.

Sometimes the trainer works fine for a couple of years, then it reverts the number to 100.
Sometimes it just sets the number of sailors to 100 from the start of the game.

Short term solution to this:

• shut off the trainer option
  • If you are playing an ironman game, Enable Ironman Commands in the trainer
  • Open the console
  • use the command “sailors [amount]” (example: “sailors 1000”).

(Moderator Edit: Spammy Double Posts Merged & Users Correctly Tagged)

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun Could you make cheat for fast construction and recruiting separately and could you also make a cheat for fast ship construction?

1 Like

Firstly Very Good Trainer, But with the new Dlc Unlimited Navy and Army Moral isnt Working Anymore.

Changes:

3 Likes

It would also be nice if we got a cheat that also sped up religious conversion.

Unlimited Sailors are still reverting to 100.
Temp workaround mentioned earlier is still working.

Super City Development still gives bonus to enemy provinces if left on when moving time forward.

Not complaining, just mentioning so it can be fixed :slight_smile: