Europa Universalis IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i guess the fact i’m also using a cracked version doesn’t help either lol. but i just checked on my steam version and it works fine.

Added extra check to let the trainer wait for the game to load from launcher .

Does it support 1.29.2

If that’s the newest updated version then yes

Hay can u add some belt to super city development to tax production and manpower
i mean (Belt)(1-1000 tax) etc

hey the newest version of EU4 is running 64 bit, the Trainer still only mods the 32 bit version, can you change this?

Seemed to be working fine until today, but now clicking “Play” on MAF’s EUIV trainer returns the message “We are having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info.”

Restarting the game hasn’t helped, and neither has restarting WeMod. Tried verifying EUIV’s files, but this did nothing, either.

Try launching the game through steam then alt-tab and click play.

I did. Even waited until I got to the main menu before clicking play. Same thing.

What’s odd is that, if I click Play on WeMod, it will launch the Paradox Launcher as expected, but even if I load it up that way, it still doesn’t work once the actual game is loaded up.

Try switching to the beta channel in WeMod. Click the drop down in the top right then go to settings and switch to beta channel.

Alright, I went ahead and did so, then restarted WeMod.

Loaded up the game in Steam, got to the main menu, then clicked “Play” on the trainer. Still giving me the same message. I even manually added the WeMod folder to Windows Security’s exclusion list to make sure that wasn’t the problem, and it wasn’t.

Did you wait for the beta build to download or did you just immediately restart WeMod? We released an update last night to the stable build and pushed the previous stable build to the beta build so nothing should have changed if you are on the beta build.

When I restarted it, it told me it was on the beta build, so I presumed that it was there. If that is not the case, I apologize.

Also, I tried a different game to see if it persists between them, and it does.

Ok, unfortunately I think this is a backend issue so you are going to have to wait for frank. @frank

I will also forward this to him to make sure he sees it as soon as he gets on.

Sorry that didn’t solve the issue.

What was the other game?

Civ VI. Same message, even. I’m not concerned with having to wait, I just wanted to make sure you guys were aware of it.

Edit: We’re releasing another Beta update with a fix.

1 Like

It has now been resolved. Thanks!

1 Like

So wait, I’m confused
I clicked play, then the game opened and I went to singleplayer and started, then went to go turn on the cheats, but the trainer said
so then, I clicked retry, nothing happened, then I clicked on play a second time, and it said this
so umm, what do I do? The trainer says its compatible, so is it just that I need to wait for an update or is there something I can do?
Thanks.

Try and start the game from steam first then when you are in game alt tab out THEN press the play button in wemod then go back into game