Europa Universalis IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi ,can u update this trainer for 1.30 version ?

5 Likes

Yes it would be most kind of you to release an update!
But no pressure
Love your work btw, keep it up

4 Likes

Can we get an update? I tried to donate money for the update but literally there doesn’t seem to be an option to request this trainer get updated.

5 Likes

Update, please.

5 Likes

Thank you for your feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

This happened because we tested the trainer earlier today and the test showed it was not working so we marked it as broken. When we mark things as broken, we automatically add it to the “to-do” list. :wink:

Please do let me know if there’s any further questions :+1:

4 Likes

Hey,
do you guys have, I don’t know, some schedule or something like this, that you can share with us? So we know what’s up next?
Greetings
Hannkoe

2 Likes

We’re currently developing a public-facing list of games we’re working on and going to be working on. The goal is to increase transparency on how we work, which the current system is lacking with. No ETA, but it’s a primary objective of ours.

5 Likes

Thank You

Nice one! :muscle:

2 Likes

any news on when the trainer fo rthis game specifically will be updated? i donated all my wepoints to request this update and woke up and the request update option is totally missing and no updated trainer exists! D:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @LexicalHat66.

This was discussed in posts just above yours. Please make sure you read the thread before you ask a question, as often the answer is already there.

See these posts:

2 Likes

what they said from what i can tell is “we are working on it we tested the trainer and it didnt work” and “we are currently working on a system to show what we are working on but no eta for that” i dont see anywhere where they say how long we could expect this actual trainer the eta comment was about the new system frank is implementing for showing whats being worked on… i was just wondering are we talking later today, tomorrow, or later than that? because that will be too late for me i only have 3 days left of subscription to this games dlc…

2 Likes

We do not give ETAs or status updates. There are far too many factors which affect this.

Bear in mind also that this is not the only game in existence. There are other trainers in the trainer developer’s to-do queue which were there first. You’ll need to be patient.

We even have a section of our community where you can grab freebies while waiting for trainer updates: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24. Been a few gems in there recently. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

just wait.

1 Like

Excuse me, but I have a question… from the update of EU IV, are added 4 trainer, played about less than 10000 player, EU IV are played about of 28000 player, wemod data, i understand you have a list, and I appreciate your work so much, but isn’t more useful to add or update trainer with more player ? If I say something wrong or else I ask to apologize me, also for my scholar and poor english

4 Likes

The Europa Universalis IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Hi , I have an issue from the last update of wemod I cannot activate the cheats, only the first four and all the others autodeactivate every time i activate them. Using wemode(v.6.3.10) and EU IV (v. 1.29.3.0 Manchu 258d)

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the community @ConcreteMarble926. :slight_smile:

This trainer was updated to be compatible with the newest game version 4 days ago from this post. It should be working fine as long as your game is up to date and legitimately purchased from Steam.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled “History”. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected. :slight_smile:

rly rly thx :smiley:

can u guys fix this game trainer too : Imperator: Rome

Hello,I have a problem with EU4 only (I’m using wemod for about 1 year and this is the first time I met something like that so I’m new to the forum sorry for my English and my mistakes).Although the game is installed wemod can’t see it as installed.I have added the games exe to wemod by hand but still can’t start the game.
By the way other installed games are startable via wemod and cheats work.

Also new members can’t upload more than 1 image so I decided put the other SS’ link to here: https://imgur.com/1dzZWjV