Europa Universalis IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Instant Movement cheat dosen’t work, but the other ones do.

2 Likes

why Instant Movement is not valid????????????

1 Like

I’m also troubled by the inability to use Fast Movement. But you can use the Super City to enlarge your manpower.

I’m also troubled by the inability to use Fast Movement. Please update the cheater, thanks.

1 Like

Can i get achivments on ironman?

The Europa Universalis IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi instant movement not working everytime i try active it, it auto turn off

2 Likes

Super City Development seems to work for random AI nations when left on. I have no problem with turning this on and off as needed, but was just wondering if this is something that can be rectified?

Yeah game not really playable without instant movement. Also what happened to colonise in a month? that feature is needed back.

1 Like

Update-expansion came out today, having tried the trainer it seems the vast majority of cheats do not work, unlimited money does not work, unlimited man power does not work, stability, prestige, unity, arm tradition, nothing works. Of the cheats that do work, it seems limited to Unlimited administration powers and imperial-authority.

Also while the unlimited administration cheat works it also now glitches the maximum stored power meaning even if you turn the cheat off you still have 99999999 admin power or diplo power.

Could we get an update at some point please? :smiley:

6 Likes

Il serait bien de mettre à jour le trainer de ce jeu. On l’attend tous avec une certaine impatience.
:slight_smile:

Needs an update. I don’t see it in the queue though, so I can’t even boost it.

8 Likes

When new patch support come?

DUDE, new update have come, could you fix that trainer plz :smiley:

1 Like

Literally almost every cheat got patched on this. Gotta fix em guys.

Yeah the cheats still don’t work. They automatically turn off after I turn them on. The only ones that do work are the “unlimited administrative power” and “imperial authority”.

Hey guys, I really like and appreciate all the work you put into this and the other games.

Is there any way Government capacity or the points needed to upgrade government capacity can join this Trainer as a Cheat? ^^

Best Regards
Hannkoe

It’s not necessary. After activating ironman console mod, you can write reformprogress 500000 and increase government capacity. :smiley:

Just it takes a bit time because of clicking mouse so much.

we need this new update :smiley:

The Europa Universalis IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes