Europa Universalis IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thanks for the update, keep up the good work

1.31.2 just released today and when i use cheat its only one cheat doesnt work, its Super City Development

1 Like

The Europa Universalis IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Super city development still not working.
Thanks for all you do. This is great

Hi

instant move still no working, try 3 latest updated cheat only older ver dated 06/12/2020 able to have the instant move cheat on.

Interesting. My instant move works in the newest version of EUIV

Achievements are saying “must be logged into steam” not sure why it’s showing this now.

For some reason, WeMod says my Steam copy of EU4 is non-compatible. I’ve tried deleting, re-installing EU4, and removing and re-adding the game to my list of installed games in the WeMod app, but still not reading as compatible.

1 Like

Have you tried launching the game through Steam then alt-tab and click play?

I also get the message, that the game version might not be compatible, but I just tried to start it anyways and all options still seem to work. So the only thing that might need fixing is to set the current version (whatever changed :D) as compatible again.

So something changed in the versions… with EU4 version 1.30.6 you can use WeMod in the ironman achievements. But anything after that, the game will tell you either “you must be logged into steam” or it says something about DLC is disabled for this game so achievements are disabled.

So is there a way to use this in mutiplayer?

Unlimited Sailors is limited to 100 and
Unlimited Religious Unity is not activated in my game.
I don’t know if this is just me or what ,plz fix this and I love you Mr.Antifun.

we mod is not working for eu4 and hoi4 for me idk why but it says it couldnt find game and i put the exe in and it says we having trouble to finding game

I am having the same issue.

1 Like

Unlimited Army Morale and Super City Development doesn’t work for me with the current patch of the game.

6 Likes

Yep, i have this problem too. Trainer need to upgrade)

3 Likes

Same here, It didn’t work after the recent 1.31.5 patch

2 Likes

Same here, It didn’t work after the recent 1.31.5 patch

3 Likes

Unlimited Army Morale and Super City Development are no longer working

5 Likes