EVERSPACE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

See this post please: EVERSPACE Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #37 by Instinct.

Sorry if this is a double post but enemies cannot move is not working F8 PC

Read the post above yours, which is telling you to read another post.

The EVERSPACE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

does it WORK now tho

Nope. I don’t know what was updated, but none of the options actually work.

I stand corrected. They seem to work, although inconsistently. Toggling them on and off seems to have helped, although that might be a placebo.

None of the cheats work

Edit: Apparently they do work, but they don’t work for a while after activation, but I dunno how I got them to start working, the only thing I need to turn off and on after every jump was energy. But then after you get back on the game and activate the trainer, it does the same thing by not working for a while

IDK how but almost all cheats are working for me !

are they rly?

Not working for me.

works on my game although not right away. i find it easier to activate it:

1. launch game using wemod app
  2. get into your gamesave or start a new game
  3. when in-game (flying your ship) pause and activate the code (at this point the code will not works yet)
  4. fly around and shoot few rounds. lose the game once, the launch the ship again
  5. in this new ship launch, re-activate all the codes you want to use and it should works now
    yes, it might be a hassle if we need to die once to get the codes working but at least all the codes works.

I dont know why no and i mean it NO one has done the cheatcodes for this title universally for x86 AND x64 bit, even the devs where smart enough to put the 32 bit version for all users to play this title, even Mr antifun has flopped big time not doing that, little disclaimer: not everyone has the possibility to buy more powerfull hardware. Saying that, uninstalling wemod again and forever, cheers.