Everything you Need to know on Modding for Xbox 360

So if I already hotswapped elasticity v1 a waw mod menu onto my hard-drive can I hotswap motion flex v2.1 on my usb? I would think either I can only install the game once so maybe put them both on a usb and switch them out?

hey splitshot can you help me mod bo2???

Hi SPLITSHOT 109 I was just wondering if anyone can help I was modding gta5 12 months ago with a mod menu and loving itā€¦now when I switch the rgh xbox on it will only play games normallyā€¦the rgh side just freezes on the Xbox logoā€¦now the stealth server I was using no longer existsā€¦do i need to give my CPU KEY into another stealth server to enable me to get into in dashlaunch and update it to 6he latest dashlaunchā€¦any info would really be appreciated many thanks pal john

Remove the plugin for the old stealth server from DashLaunch, then update the console and find another stealth server to use. Follow their instructions on how to get it set up and good to go.

Hi ste itā€™s John here thanks for replying back pal for some reason it loads onto the Xbox logo and freezes I carnt get onto the dash launch screenā€¦Iā€™ll give it another go over the weekendā€¦then I have to figure out how to install the latest dash launch on my RGHā€¦itā€™s been 12 months now was there some sort of sequence that you had to do with the buttons on the pad as the Xbox loads up to get dashlaunch to load up???Iā€™ve forgottonā€¦also do you recommend a good stealth server thatā€™s not gonna cost an arm and a legā€¦I was using a server called PUGS LIFE for a bit but the K.V.S didnt last very longā€¦a lad called Chris radly used to help me outā€¦Iā€™d face time him and heā€™d access my laptop through some programme we both had and heā€™d do it for meā€¦itā€™s a shame carnt pay someone to help me anyway hope u donā€™t mind if I stay in touch thanks again pal John from Liverpool

The fact youā€™re a scouser I donā€™t wanna help you anymore haha

I havenā€™t got a clue about a sequence, Iā€™ve always kept dashlaunch on a usb so I could easily edit the .ini on my pc if it goes tits up. If you can somehow get to the ini file you can just delete the path to the plugin.

As for stealth servers Iā€™ve never taken my rgh online, solely offline only me lad.

Ahh donā€™t be like that lol thanks again ste ur a legend

Hi ste I was just wondering can u put me onto any rgh live modders or if thereā€™s any modding communitiesā€¦I was on 1 but forgot what itā€™s called? If no no worries

I donā€™t really know any mate cause I donā€™t really bother with Live mods on my rgh. Try the common 360 sites and check their RGH sections.