Evil Genius 2: World Domination (DX12) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Evil Genius 2: World Domination
This is the official discussion topic of the Evil Genius 2: World Domination Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stats
2. Unlimited Gold
3. Unlimited Durability
4. Schemes Never Expire
5. Max Power
6. No Heat
7. Instant Research
8. Instant Training
9. Unlock All Rooms
10. Instant Scheme Complete

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/01/2021
    Started development

• 04/01/2021
    Released trainer with 15 cheats

• 04/02/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/03/2021
    Unlimited Stats cheat added

• 04/08/2021

• 04/29/2021

• 05/14/2021

• 06/11/2021

• 06/23/2021

• 07/18/2021

• 08/17/2021

• 09/17/2021

• 10/30/2021

• 02/14/2022

• 03/10/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Evil Genius 2: World Domination cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 15 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks for the hard work! I would just like to clarify some of the cheats:

• List item “Unlock all rooms” seems to unlock the ability to dig out rooms no matter how tough the dirt is, which is a godsend if you wanted to build up your stronghold right away. I noticed it also unlocks all minion types on the minion screen, but the training stations needed to make them are still locked and hidden until you complete the relevant side job.

• List item “Unlimited Smarts Minions” and “Unlimited Morale Minions” work fine, however “Unlimited Vitality Minions” still seems wonky. Sometimes it works, and one worker minion can tank multiple soldiers, but other times it seems to reset the vitality to 10 and my guards get oneshotted by investigators.

I have been using Ivan on the third island, saves and loads still work.

First of all thanks for the trainer. But after update, the max power cheat gave me -9999 of electricity after firing the doomsday weapon, and it not reverts :c

Thanks for the updates!
The “instant scheme complete” doesn’t give the reward for completing it.

WeMod Unable to detect DX12 version of Evil Genius 2.
hope someone will fix this issue.
Update:It only works for Vulkan version of EG2 in my laptop.

The Evil Genius 2: World Domination cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I found something, if anything affects the stats of the henchmen or genius (not sure which cheat it is, it maxed out smarts despite me choosing vitality), it makes the henchman/genius unable to respond to move commands. They can still go to places like restore stats at conference table or use skill on something, but otherwise cannot use normal move command.

3 Likes

New issues with the DX12 mods.

Not sure what triggers it, but the minions no longer do anything i.e. you provide a build or destroy instruction and they just walk around and no longer attend to tasks.
Edit: I have narrowed the minion issue down to the minion mods - still not sure which one is the core issue

The unlimited power shows 10220 generated power, 5 Used and -9999 available power, the base runs out of power instantly.
For context, I am using Maximillian on the first island.

Edit 2: Started a new game with Emma on the 2nd island, even with the Unlimited Power mod turned off, it appears to carry the 10220 generated power over to the new game – odd but cool.

2 Likes

Hello again! There apparently was a hotfix that just came out today April 2, which seems to have mucked up our precious cheats. After some trial and error with all geniuses on different islands, I have found a few things you may need to know and fix:

• Using Unlimited Vitality, Smarts and Morale player makes the genius unable to move.

• Unlimited vitality and Smarts, both for player and minion seems to have been reversed. For Vit and Smarts on minions, it causes ALL MINIONS to go idle. Even when you turn off the cheat, they will not return to work. If attacked they will fight back, but otherwise no work will be done.

6 Likes

Here is also some clarification on the

Unlock All Rooms

• If you use it during a game, as in you are already in the lair, it only unlocks the ability to dig lvl. 3 dirt. But if you input it before entering the lair or load up a save, most of the rooms will be shown as unlocked. The weird part is the training room items as they seem to only show the basic ones.

• DO NOT USE CHEAT BEFORE ENTERING A NEW GAME. It will lock the genius in the helipad door. I admit though it is funny, and the soldiers trouncing up the stairs from the beach find it funny too.

1 Like

This is very importan to all Red Ivan users. Do not activate max energy cheat when you finish the mission Fine Red line Ivan, if you do that, you will generate an energy income of -9999 after completing the mission.

On my version of both DX12 and Vulcan the f6 [Unlimited morale minions] has actually stopped the minions from working. They just meander around meaninglessly.

2 Likes

Using Unlimited Vitality, Smarts and Morale no matter if player or minion break the game. Genius and Henchmen not react to orders and Minions don’t do work orders .

4 Likes

A option for removing or increasing the ultimate minion limit cap of 300 would be very nice.

4 Likes

totally agree with this if it’s possible.

Hi! The cheat not working and they bug the minion a lot when i use any kind of “unlimited” and they bug the genius completely making it no longer respond to any kind of movement and the minion stop working too. As another use reply, they “just meander around meaninglessly.”
Gold cheat and research cheat are ok.

I’m playing dx12 Zalika but i have tried vulkan too with same result.

2 Likes

Like others have said, using the minion stat manipulation cheats completely breaks their AI and they just wander around aimlessly, for example suddenly all the equipment started to not be repaired and I noticed every single one of the technicians was just walking around and one or more of their stats was still maxed out due to the cheat, and I had to use the genius to execute them so I could get normal ones back up.

2 Likes

I have no idea if they’re like shadow updating or some ■■■■ because it worked the ENTIRE time he released the new update for the cheats but when I hop on this morning all the AI is bugged and it makes no sense like what is going on lmao.

Hi there,

Just wanted to say instant scheme finish does not work and blocks intel from generating. also is there a way to make the helicoptor which takes minions go faster? i find im always on a backlog of minions trying to leave to go on their mission but stuck because helicoptor only transports 1 group till they finish then they come back. and instant scheme doesnt work :frowning: so…

1 Like