Evil Genius 2: World Domination (Vulkan) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m playing on Maximillion and I’m also using DX12, infinite gold works for me, as well as no heat, instant research and training, I don’t remember if power works, but none of the player or minion functions work for me.

I just downloaded Wemod and enabled the unlimited gold and instant research, but none of them work. I’m playing as Zalika and using Vulkan.

Vulken for me and Max for genuis i choose

Played on Vulken. Same as others, minion and boss related cheats are not working. No heat and inf money work.

I was playing as Ivan
Dx 12

Infinite gold
Instant Training
Instant research

All worked yesterday, today however, none of the cheats have been working on my previous save.

Also, im using the 2nd base, the one with the two separate mountains connected together on level 4 and the basement.

Does it work on saves or a new game?

I can only get it working on a new game.

nothing seems to be working on either of the heroes on new or saved games using DX12 or Vulkan.

any update?

Hi WM Community,

Update from yesterday to today - Trainer still WORKS.
Same as my post from yesterday re: which mods are working fine (no change there).
One update: Schemes Never Expire is also working for me now!! I was clearly doing something wrong yesterday.

I use local saves (if that makes any difference to anyone else).
Using DX12 with Maximillian in my game.

I also double-checked my AV to ensure it wasn’t trying to pull a fast one on me like it normally does with new games.

Working on it atm.

1 Like

Thank you oh great one!

So, when I have the Infinite Gold Cheat active. There seems to be a bug where it keeps doing something with the “Say My Name” Loot Side Story. basically it keeps Audibly saying “Side Story Begun” And it keeps adding and removing one point of the notification symbol for the story lists.

The Evil Genius 2: World Domination cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Durability cheat added
  • Max Power cheat added
  • Unlock All Rooms cheat added
  • Instant Scheme Complete cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

First off, thank you for putting this out so fast.

So from what i have observed with my own game, the minion stat cheats all seem to be kinda broken. Minion vitality actually makes them die in one hit while minion morale seems to drain their morale extremely rapidly. Everything else seems to be working fine tho.

I am running the DX 12 version, Genius i used was Zalika

-Edit: I was wrong, all stat cheats are broken, my Genius still takes damage.

After used the doomsday weapon with max energy activated i suddenly had -9999 of energy, my base lies in darkness. Could this be a cheat bug?

Have saved games in 3 of 4 geniuses, have unlimited gold mod, this worked first time up but it is not working at all now

This trainer is for the Vulkan version of the game, as the trainer title suggests.
If you are playing the DX12 version of the game, you need to use this trainer: Evil Genius 2: World Domination (DX12) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Evil Genius 2: World Domination cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Oh I didnt notice, I am so sorry, thanks.

It’s no problem. Happy to be of help.
Enjoy the game with WeMod. And thanks for supporting WeMod by going Pro, we appreciate it. :slight_smile: