Expeditions: A MudRunner Game Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Expeditions: A MudRunner Game
This is the official discussion topic of the Expeditions: A MudRunner Game Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Spare Parts
2. Infinite Fuel
3. No Vehicle Damage

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/04/2024
    Started development

• 03/04/2024
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Expeditions: A MudRunner Game cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Nice job!

Awesome! Any plans for a money mod or infinite item mod?

@WA7S0N Probably not. I can’t really get Money in an easy way due to the way it works.
But you can easily change Money yourself.
Go to: “Steam\userdata\YourSteamID\2477340\remote\”, open the “CompleteSave.cfg” file, search for “Money” and edit the number right next to it. Then save the file, and get into the game.

1 Like

Editing the number right next to “money” didn’t work. It had a value of “0” next to it, when I already had $36,285. I think it may be under a different part of the save file.

Update: Apparently it shows “0” if the game isn’t open, but changes to the correct amount when the game is open. Strange. Either way, I tried changing the amount to “999999” with the game closed and open, and both times it defaulted back to my actual $36,285. Perhaps it uses the values from the “money earned from” categories to make up what shows in the “money” value? Idk, purely speculation.

1 Like

It did work for me. I edited it while the game was closed. And then opened the game while offline.

Sounds like it’s the same save format as Snowrunner.

infinite item mod would be a amazing mod to add :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just tried that myself and still couldn’t get it to change the amount of money I have, idk. :man_shrugging:

For me it didn’t work and on top of that steam doesn’t recognize my savefile anymore, So I have to start a new game

tbh I just search my (money amount) and changed that valu

e from the same file and it worked

teleport to marks

1 Like

You need to make sure you have Steam Cloud Saves disabled, launch game, free-roam, exit to menu, exit game. Then edit the Value and it should work! (At least that’s how it worked for me)

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll try this later.

i didnt do that and it worked as if i used a wemod cheat

Excellent work! One option that would be awesome is unlimited items and especially more range for the anchor.

lmao it wont even open with wemod just continuously crashing but its fine when i dont use it

You have to start the game before turning on WeMod

1 Like

yea same but it works if u launch thru steam and while ingame just click play on we mod then it should work