Expeditions: Rome Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same, trainer worked fine for me yesterday on release, but can’t get it to load at all now… Guess cheat engine will have to suffice today for the game

Nothing is working at all.

I have found a pain in the butt work around. The unlimited health, shield, movement, attacks, skill points, and travel all work for me so sorry I dont have an answer there. The rations, slaves, denarii, and medicine are what i have a work around for. First F9 is quick load you will want to change this button in the settings menu. Second once you mark how much of each you want on the app save on a new file to prevent overwriting a good save, then load the save and you should have the amount you want. Now this is the kicker YOU MUST shut down your game to disconnect from wemod. once you have done so reopen your game and reload your save your supplies will still be at the amount you set. if you attempt to reuse the trainer for these supplies specifically you will have to do this process all over to maintain your level of supplies. IF YOU DONT you will have everything reset back to 100.

1 Like

well i guess i will wait as i cant do your save workaround. hopefully he updates quickly.

The unlimited travel stats also seem to affect the rations, slaves, denarii and medicine, so you can’t affect any while that cheat is running… I found that you could affect any while the unlimited travel was disabled, and just saving the game without reloading it would update the numbers, including the lumbar mill, quarry, iron mine and farms

1 Like

Confirmed with [Loki_89] said.
Set Rations, Salves, Medicine, Denarii and leave camp
Turn off Unlimited travel resources
Save
No issues so far after that change.

1 Like

Load time is very long but it works
Thank you

I have the same Problem.

Its doesnt works fast

Is a bit bugged. The opponent can make moves without a break and kill everyone without being able to defend themselves.

You must attack first, when you want to use trainer

at this point this trainer is not very good atm. using cheat engine untill it gets updated.

Really appreciate your work guys - Any chance of free crafting requirements in the smith/armory in a future update?

2 Likes

Was really really excited to see the trainer pop up, only to find it doesn’t work at all. =(

1 Like

If you have problems with inventory cheats (rations, slaves, …), then turn off Unlimited Travel Stats cheat → set the rations, slaves, etc… → save then load that saved file. Now you should have the set amount for the resources. You can turn Unlimited Travel Stats back on when travel, but you should turn it off when using the resources (such as upgrading outpost).

When can we expect a update on this? Since it doesnt work with latest update.

This has been working fine for me, I’m just hoping to see an add on for Crafting materials!

2 Likes

Cheats don’t work for me either, hope it gets updated soon. Is there any way to get a cheat to add any of the Logos, Pathos, or Ethos perks?

2 Likes

Do not use the Unlimited Travel State function, it will reset your values to 100 total (money, rations, media items and slaves)…

1 Like

Trainer can not load. Game starts but the trainer shows “Loading” endless

Is it possible to make it so that you can craft armor and weapons for free? Or at least for resources for crafting? and as they wrote in previous questions about Pathos and Ethos

Any hope that this cheat will be fixed? It never worked for me.

1 Like

Please update the trainer, it’s no longer working since last game update.