Expeditions: Rome Cheats and Trainer for Steam

please update trainer :slight_smile:

The trainer is working fine for me. Other than the load time which can take up to a few minutes, and the Unlimited Travel Stats which messes up the number of resources, everything else is working perfectly.

While some of the cheats are working, some of them turn off the moment I try to turn them on, which are mainly the battle based cheats.

3 Likes

don’t work

The Expeditions: Rome cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hello for unlimited resources like slaves, rations etc. the “trainer” works very well if you save and then reload your game. There is not necessarily a need to do a complicated manipulation. The problem actually comes from the “trainer” “Unlimited Travel Stats” if it is enabled your resources will be reset to the lowest when you use them. On the other hand, it would be interesting to solve this problem because it must be admitted that it is a pity. In any case thank you again for your work

2 Likes

Il y a un problème avec notre personnage au niveau des points d’action et des mouvements pour notre personnage

needs an update new game version is 1.3.0.19.61884 ,Thanks in advance

1 Like

The Expeditions: Rome cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Skills Usage cheat added

Yep. Same thing here

not working

2 Likes

this needs a gog version or a fix. because it does not work with the first half of the cheats.

1 Like

battle based cheats are not working, please fix it

2 Likes

dosent work …

1 Like

+1

having the travel cheat on with the set resource cheats will make them reset to 100. either not use the travel cheat or keep turning it off/on and adjusting resources. also from what i have experienced so far is all the inf health, attack, move, skill points, shield work on everyone. the inf skill usage does not work for main character and centurions and praetorians. (tested/played 6 hours on steam to figure it out)

1 Like

Maybe wemod determines the version of the game, but… bad, it determines the version of the game, since the cheat works, only for resources, and unlimited skill points :confused:

May be because I’m playing the EGS version, but none of the cheats seem to be working at all currently. Tried several in-game methods to get the resource mods to work, and none did. And the player mods all instantly toggled off.

inventory cheats doesn’t work

Make sure you read the mod instructions as the mods are working correctly.