F.E.A.R. 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

F.E.A.R. 3
This is the official discussion topic of the F.E.A.R. 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Focus
3. No Reload
4. Disable All Mods

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Must read this before using any of the mods.

You should enable mods only after you are in game world. Also you should Disable any active mods before any loading screen to avoid crashes.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/10/2019
    Started development

• 09/16/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Great. :slightly_smiling_face: Can’t find any fully working trainer for Fear 3. Don’t forget to create cheats for both characters Fettel and Pointman. GL

The F.E.A.R. 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Workes good enough, except some random crashes to the desktop without errors while getting aoe-hit by grenades or by your own rpg. No cheats for Arc Beam/slow-mo/Iron Suits. Anyway GJ. :+1:

I think you need to disable the mods before cut scenes and stuff to avoid crashes :smiley_cat:
Thanks he will have to take a look next time around !

I pressed Num4 miltiple times before loading game loading screen/savefile, but crashes caused by aoe damage is common thing for all Fear 3 trainers i’ve used.
Tested in Solo Practice/Contractions. This mode has many shotgun enemies and they throw grenades very often.

Ya. Every trainer-option works fine without single crash in Campaign mode. Crashes only appear in Challenges/Solo Practice modes.
Btw, how to get up after being knocked down? :sweat_smile: Only restart the checkpoint? I can crawl and kill everything, but can’t open doors. Disabling/re-enabling god mode doesn’t work. NVM, it’s just my luck on finding and getting bugs everywhere.

How to keep enable cheats? Every time i enable it’s auto disable… Please help?

1 Like

This happens when the trainer version isnt compatible with your game version.

Could we get an update maybe with some extra cheats like inf ammo (with reload), inf grenades, inf sprint etc. ?

what happened to infinate ammo?

I really enjoyed the trainer for F.E.A.R. 3, but I want to ask if it is possible to add some more features, like: player’s invisibility (the enemies can not see you or the enemies do not attack you at all) not only in single player mode, but also in multiplayer PvE mode (for example to earn the achievement “Hanging 20” in Solo Practice ).