F1 24 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

F1 24
This is the official discussion topic of the F1 24 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Engine Parts 0 Damage
2. Freeze AI
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited ERS
5. Unlimited Fuel
6. Unlimited Research Points
7. No Tyre Wear
8. Freeze Timer

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must use a loader to bypass the game antimodding, You can find the loader with instructions here Link

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/03/2024
    Started development

• 06/03/2024
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 06/08/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

when will this trainer be ready

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to it coming out, the truth is I hope they add the grip option for the tires and I thank wemod for making this mod possible in the game

1 Like

really hope this gets released today

1 Like

I have a feeling EA’s anti-cheat is going to make this trainer not possible. I will happily pay for Pro for a year if I am wrong.

1 Like

I’m almost 100% sure we arnt gonna get the trainer although Iv seen others have made one so maybe it’s possible why can’t you just disable the anti cheat make it so you can’t play online then use the trainer

1 Like

Wird es ĂĽberhaupt einen Trainer zur F1 24 geben? Mit einem Baypass ist der Anticheat umgehbar. Das sieht man ja auch bei FC 24.

1 Like

the trainer is in the queue twice, no 1 and no 12 :no_good_man:

1 Like

Steam and EA

1 Like

ah that makes sense

1 Like

anyone confirm if this is coming, i see another engine have it active but prefer to support Wemod

1 Like

The F1 24 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
1 Like

Can we have the “Easy Steering” or “Grip” cheat please? I think that’s what most of players are waiting for… Thanks…

5 Likes

Does Steam cheat need the same bypass as EA? I tried the one in the EA but couldn’t launch the game. Can you please post a video to show how to launch game from Steam? Thanks…

1 Like

Exactly. I’m also waiting for a grip mod.

2 Likes

Encountering issues using the steam version, bypass placed in root folder but when launching via wemod encounter error “We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game”.

3 Likes

same here, “We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game”.

2 Likes

Bypass wil not open on steam !

4 Likes

les mec veulent plus d’adhérence pour se vanter de jouer en 110 ou je rêve la :smiley: sa vous suffit pas deja, quel interet le grip hormis faire le beaux en 110 avec une cheat

1 Like

Buddy i follow correct the instructions and the Wemod it works BUT they keep me all the time Offline because i play most F1 World. And if you want put the Grip Multiplier and the Engine Power Options. :pray: :+1:

1 Like