F1 Manager 2022 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not workin on the new uptade 1.9

As a note, the in-race cheats are working for me on 1.9, but I still have a few suggestions:

1. Making the Unlimited Fuel cheat a slider for the amount of fuel in the tank (0-110 kg)
  2. Making the temperatrure cheats also sliders because
    a. power units at 80°C or basically parts at low temperatures dont perform well
    b. tires at 60°C are basically stonecold, the performance of tires at 60° is way worse than at like 110°C

I do hope these suggestions will be implemented. But all in all, it’s a good trainer.

Edit: Okay, no, none of the cheats work anymore.

1 Like

Cheats not working for me too in 1.9 …really strange!

no funcionan los trucos.

Still not working… Cheats immediately deactivates itselfs when I try to activate them. Don’t know why

the game freezes when activate the cheats

None of the cheats work in the current 1.9 version on Steam anymore. Needs an update.
It activates them and the game doesn’t crash, they just don’t function.

ALERT

The game crashed when you activate any cheat during the race

Yep.
My earlier post was reflecting my attempts at practice sessions, but when I tried it during race, it worked for ~10 laps before freezing and becoming unresponsive, having to force close it.

Hopefully we’ll get a fix in soon.

A potential addition to the list. increase or unlimited development points for drivers & staff?

how to remount the game for a trainer update ?

The cheats needs to be updated they are not working

I don’t understand why the forgot this game so far, we’re waiting for an update for ages.

When they’ll updated this even is not on the queue

what do you guys mean they work perfectly fine.

Having the same issue reported of the game locking up around 10-15 laps into a race.

2 Likes

Trainers turn on but turn off by themselves without any input from me. When is the next update?

game seems to lock up when using unlimited fuel

Game Build 1.10.0.98920

I would recommend increasing the low tyre temp to 80C. as the team engineer’s will tell you your tyre’s are to cold and you need to heat them up.

Mods that worked

Unlimited Money

Ulimited Wind Tunnel Hours

Ulimited CFD MAU Hours

Unlimited ERS Battery

Low Tyre Temp

Low Powertrain Temp

Unlimited Fuel

Game freezes with these Mods on, It seems to affect the audio before it freezes.

Unlimited ERS On

Unlimited Gearbox Condition On

Unlimited Engine Condition On

Unlimited Tyre Condition On

If you hear the start of the race audio then the game will freeze at some point.

Would have been good to get a cheat for driver exp/levels

2 Likes