Fable Anniversary Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fable Anniversary
This is the official discussion topic of the Fable Anniversary Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Health Ally
4. Max Alignment
5. Unlock All Skills
6. Super Combo
7. Freeze Mission Timer
8. Unlimited Cash
9. Max Stats
10. Unlimited Strength Points
11. Unlimited Skill Points
12. Unlimited Magic Points
13. Age 18
14. Max Renown
15. Unlimited Exp
16. Good Deeds 999
17. Bad Deeds 0
18. Opponent Score 0

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/07/2017
    Started development

• 11/07/2017
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

• 08/13/2019
    Unlimited Health Ally cheat added
    Unlimited Cash cheat added
    Unlimited Strength Points cheat added
    Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
    Unlimited Magic Points cheat added
    Age 18 cheat added
    Unlimited Exp cheat added
    Good Deeds 999 cheat added
    Bad Deeds 0 cheat added
    Opponent Score 0 cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Hi,

It doesn’t seem like the add/unlimited skill points cheats are working. No matter how many times I press the keys or when I press them, no points are added. Any suggestions?

doesn’t seem like xp cheats or money cheats are working.

After the recent update to WeMod (Feb 2021), the Super Combo cheat is less effective. It sets the multiplier to 10 instead of 100 like it did before.

1 Like

None of these seem to be working i think they need an update.

Hi, you can add one cheat for the silver key please?

@MrAntiFun I’d like to request an update, and as of right now I have 57 boosts that I could put into this game if it were on the Queue. I’ve used the notification on this thread, so hopefully that’ll help. Also, it’s mostly just deleting a few cheats and marking it as working, so it should be an easy update.

1. Clicking “Play” on this trainer has a message that says the cheats may not work, but I’ve tested it and most of the cheats still work.
  2. There is an option for max alignment, but not min alignment.
  3. The unlock all skills cheat only works if you activate the cheat, then go to the skill upgrading area (green light in the guild).
  4. Super combo only goes to 10 instead of higher. (Demon door requires 14 combo multiplier)
  5. Max Stats is redundant with other cheats.
  6. Cheats 10, 11, and 12 will crash the game when entering the skill upgrading area, but these are redundant anyway since Unlimited Exp will work for the same purpose.
  7. Age 18 has no effect on appearance, only on the number in the stats page. Seems pointless.
  8. Good deeds 999 and bad deeds 0 are unnecessary since they only effect the beginning of the game, and max alignment works. (Edit: Good deeds 999 actually means minigame score set to 999 in effect.)
  9. I haven’t found a use for opponent score. It has no effect on the target score for archery grading in the guild training, but maybe it works for some minigame in Oakvale.
4 Likes

Confirming and adding support to the request, the cheats are either redundant, crash causing, unnecessary because of either gameplay or other cheats could do the same or even better (good/evil deeds being one example because it just takes a quick trip to Skorn or Avo temples) or plain confusing in the case of Super Combo because during the time I’ve used it I didnt understand at all what this was supposed to do or be about.
The only use I saw with the opponents score was with the Hobbe killing contest.
So yes this trainer/cheats most definitely needs an update.

1 Like

From other’s comments I’m guessing the super combo was supposed to set the combat multiplier to a static 100 when active, but instead it sets it to a static 10 when active. This could be useful for unlocking a demon door that requires the combat multiplier to be at least 14 according to the wiki. Other than that, it’s kind of pointless because it gets more exp from kills, but you can already max exp from the other cheat.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say its redundant enough that the max exp would be easily replaced, more than likely its meant to quicken how high a combo the game can handle then spam the exp giving food/elixir for sheer giggles at seeing the ridiculous numbers. I know I did after farming that graveyard path to the prison. Bit of Berserk, bit of phsy shield, a murren greathammer and lots of elixir and mana potions…

No issues here. Just wish there was Bad Deeds 999 and Silver keys

is there anyway u can put in 2 cheats 1 max bad rep and also keys the multiplyer only goes to 10 and and door needs 14 i belive

Game keeps crashing after I enable unlimited strength/ skill/ or magic points. I have the DLC installed as well. Not sure if that matters but I think these cheats are due for an update regardless.

2 Likes

I’m not having that issue. I have all the DLC as well.
Is the game crashing with any other cheats?

nope just what i have postedi have even uninstalled and re andf same thing

not sure which cheats are doing it but something causes me to be unable to 1) open ANY chest, 2) unable to use the spade (shovel), and 3) unable to use my fishing rod I believe that an update to the trainer would fix these but i cannot be sure

can a cheat for silver keys be added?

It says may not work with your game version and it doesn’t is there a way to fix this

Keeps crashing every time I step on the experience platform so cannot spend exp please UPDATE

2 Likes

Super Combo = Multiplier of 10. That’s not very super…