Factorio Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you haven’t already, please attempt to launch your game first. Once in the game, switch to the app and press “Play.”

If the issue persists, try linking your game’s exe file manually to the trainer. For detailed instructions, please visit the link provided below.

Why can’t WeMod find my installed game?

See if this has made any changes on your end.

there has been a patch and now it has stopped working I believe it just needs to be updated.

there has been a patch to factorio and now it stopped working i am having the same troubles

1 Like

now I see that Factorio has been updated, and it really stopped working after the update. Everything worked on the old version of the game, it doesn’t work anymore on the new one

Cheats no longer work, needs update

1 Like

Right, thanks for the info. I have noted all these and will inform the team to review and test it. Once I have an update, I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

U the best m8

The Factorio cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Looks like “3. Unlimited Items” is not working. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Only two of the six cheats work for Factorio. The Trainer was updated yesterday but these cheats don’t work.

1 Like

The trainer has recently been updated. To ensure you’re using the latest version, simply click on the ‘History’ tab and select the most recent update of the trainer.

@Sephyyy I can confirm that, even when using the latest version, e.g. the “Unlimited Items” functionality is broken. It simply does nothing.

Good morning, since last Friday I’m getting problem in everything except “Instant Action”. I can’t enable anything while playing… How can I solve it?
Thanks

As noted above by our support, please ensure you are using the latest trainer version and not using the mods in multiplayer/coop.

Also, you can try to launch the game first on Steam. Once you’re in the game and able to move, switch to WeMod and press Play.

I can confirm that I tested the most recent version in singleplayer, launched the game first via Steam, loaded into a map, moved around, started WeMod, pressed play and the cheat does not work. Since multiple people reported this as an issue, maybe something really is broken?

1 Like

Right, then. I’m passing it along to the team for testing and review. You’ll hear from me once there’s news.

2 Likes