Factorio Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Guess I misread in a different thread. Sorry.

The Factorio cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Dunno if we should write hereā€¦ but it says its the official place for it.

Actually I am using the map editor a lotā€¦ switching between map editor, starting the map, check out things, back to editorā€¦ sometimes change something after starting the map, saving it and import the savegame again to map editor. This is all working fine.

But when Iā€™m using WeMod cheatā€¦ for example for easy build, fast gathering and endless recource stacksā€¦ Iā€™m able to save the map and also to import back to mep editorā€¦ but somehow often something goes wrong after that.

After this pointā€¦
ā€¦ the game stop working while going from map editor into game ( escape, save and start ). I have to terminate game process and start again. Map file is okay. Also the savegames. But then I sometimes cannot load map editor anymoreā€¦ oder even loading main menu is not longer working.

No matter how often I restart the game or Steamā€¦ or if I close WeMod.

At this point I have to restart the computer to get the game running again. But if I start using WeMod cheats for Factorio againā€¦ the game get somehow into trouble.

Wanted to report that using the latest experimental build, 1.1.96, it fails to enable option F4, easy build. Normally it makes it so you can craft any item. When using 1.1.96 cannot enable that option, reverting back to 1.1.94 it works.

edit: 1.1.95 is where it starts having the problem with this option. It doesnā€™t allow you to enable at all, it makes the noise like its toggling the option but stays at disabled every time

1 Like

Experimental branches are never supported.

1 Like

I want to report that the Easy Craft option stopped working in version 1.1.100 (build 61920) released a few days ago

1 Like

Easy Craft does not work

1 Like

Changes:

6 Likes

Thanks Much! Happy New Year!

1 Like

easy craft again broken in 1.1.101 :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

yeah ive got the same problem it was fine yesterday but today it wont turn on

2 Likes

needs updating please

Any chance of easy craft getting fixed?

Changes:

3 Likes

Easy Craft is not working.

Why do my turrets blow up when placing them?

@dragzonox If you are using One-Hit Kills, you may want to re-read the tip on it. Turrets will be affected.

1 Like

Hello, mods donĀ“t work, only unlimited items or instant actionā€¦ Other Modes donĀ“t work on Factorio :frowning: Where is problem?

Hi, are you trying to use the mod options in multiplayer/co-op? When you mention that the other mod options arenā€™t working, do they at least toggle ON when activated? Could you please provide us with more details?

Hello, i played only in single mod, IĀ“m solo playerā€¦ When I start game via the button, The game gets going. I load the saved game, and start playing. In the wemod client, only instant action and unlimited items can be enabled. Other modes canā€™t be turned on. When you try to turn it on, you will hear only a tinkle and the mode will jump to the OFF position. I tried restarting the game, I also restarted the WeMod client, but nothing helped.

1 Like