Factorio Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Factorio Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Damage
2. One Hit Kills
3. Instant Crafting
4. Belt Immunity
5. Unlimited Items
6. No Fuel Consumption

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer only works for steam version!. Load a save if the cheat doesn’t work the first time.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/07/2017
    Started development

• 07/07/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 07/11/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 07/14/2017
    Updated notes

• 08/25/2017

• 03/23/2018

• 06/22/2018

• 08/23/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

I’ve tried using the Cheats but when i’m in game it turns them of instantly and doesn’t allow me to turn them back on. I don’t know if this is a problem with the game or the Trainer but please fix if you can. :smile:

2 Likes

What is your game version and which cheats do this?

I’m using the most recent version. And it’s all of the cheats that don’t work for me.

The game gets updated every day, i just saw that there is 0.15.27 out while i trained using 0.15.26. I’ll download it and check out.

Just to be sure you are using 64bit version though? Updated version wouldn’t break the full trainer

same probleme but i dont know how to look at the trainer version…

hi cheat dont work with last version of factorio , and last version of beta infinity .

Video Proof of the mods not working as of 7/9/17 @ 3:14am Central Time Zone

That doesn’t tell me anything. If you were going to record, you should’ve recorded infinity’s screen and the status of cheats when you toggle them - that would’ve helped me more.

But like i sad "The game gets updated every day, i just saw that there is 0.15.27 out while i trained using 0.15.26. I’ll download it and check out.

Just to be sure you are using 64bit version though? Updated version wouldn’t break the full trainer"

Give me a bit to re-download the new version of game. I could have never expected the game to push an update while i was working on a trainer, i mean the game is released in 2012 and it’s middle of 2017, even an idiotic noob if he starts developing a game should be done in all this time.

Would be wonderful if they push another update while i download 0.15.27

I’m sorry. Well I assume you can hear the toggle sound sounding that the cheat is turning on. But not off. I remapped the keys so they are on my numpad 1-6. When I push a key to activate it, it instantly goes back to it being off.

Yes the game is running in 64bit. I don’t see any way for me to run it otherwise.

Okay. Yeah i can’t tell if the cheat deactivated from the sounds :smiley: (and you didn’t need to record a video, i believed you lol)

1 Like

Well, I’ve just been recording things as of late. I’m currently running on day 15 of The Division not working. Everyone from ubisoft support are confused on why I can’t play the game. So they wanted video evidence of it not working.

So when things don’t work. Things get recorded…

2 Likes

Enable the cheats then load a save game. See if that works

1 Like

Nope. The cheats turn off almost like after a set time.

YES. After clicking on Play, 15 seconds later all cheats turn off…

I sent you a pm over discord.

Sigh…looks like steam version is completely different than GOG’s (the one i am using).

I’ll have to get the steam version now somehow.

1 Like

From all those to play Factorio through stream… We thank you.

2 Likes

I lie - well i tried but i have no way of getting steam version - even the cd keys are expensive as fak.

You should should grab the GOG version which is available free(i can help). Or if someone is generous enough to gift me the steam but eh, i think grabbing gog version is the best choice.

Sorry guys

2 Likes

What will you give me if I gift you factorio on steam? Now that is a good question :stuck_out_tongue:
If I would’ve had the game on steam I would just family share with you sadly my factorio versions are from the same source as yours

1 Like

lol

1 Like