Failed to Connect to Server or are in Offline Mode? Look here!

This thread is old and the link is no longer valid. You can download the latest version of horizon at https://www.wemod.com/horizon/download

didn’t work

nope

How didn’t it work? It will be impossible helping you unless you are more descriptive of your issue.

Doesn’t work at all. I’ve tried all of these and I don’t even have an antivirus installed!

I have tried the steps above and it is still saying “Failed to connect to sever”. I have even uninstalled Horizon and downloaded it again. Help?? :cry:

3 Likes

Hi, thanks alot!
Here is what I did: I first deleted that folder (temp in appdata) as you mentioned. Then made an exeption for Horizon in my Win Firewall…I allowed it to run.
Next, I disabled Win Firewall for a while, ran Horizon which was GreaTTT.
Finally, I activated my firewall and checked if HOzHOz still worked…and guess what happened! HOzHOz is GreaTTTTTT

horizon is still doing this what is wrong with it?

Click this link to go to this helpful topic.

Your link literally does not help fix his scenario at all…
@kFDreamz something on your end is blocking Horizon from connecting from the Internet on your end. Most likely an antivirus, Anti-Malware or a firewall. Depending on your OS and you have to figure out how to unblock Horizon and add it as an exception.

Thank you for the help bro I got it working now!

Hi everyone… I was just wondering if anyone could help me as I cant open Horizon. It keeps on saying 'Failed to connect to server. I have Malwarebytes anti-virus and i have added an exclusion for Horizon and it still cannot run. Please can someone help me.

@SoulStealer0604 follow these steps

Thanks for the help, I will find out my admin password and try it out!
I really hope it works!
If it doesn’t, I don’t mind I just like it that someone has tried to help :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
(PLZ DON’T JUDGE, I HAVE AN ADMIN PASS YES)

I already disabled the firewall and it still does not work! I do not use anti viros! I do not know what faso and problem started after I formatted my computer before it worked … PLEASE HELP ME !!!

did not work

hey,

i have my firewall offline, and no anti virus installed… but horizon dont go online :frowning:

i just had this pop up for me for the first time but i did everythge but it was working fine last night but now im geting this so i dont know whats going on

ive been trying for weeks but it keeps giving me the failed to connect to server thing