Failed to download ): the second it comes up

title says it all. every time i down load the app or any wemod cheats in general i download the file. i run the file and comes up fine. but the seocnd it dose not 0.5 seconds being up it says failed to download ) : … so… how do i fix this? i literaly just found this place and its already not really wanting to work. my internet is fine my firewals are fine i installed it fine. is there another way?

1 Like

Since your internet service provide is comcast you will need to disable the advance security feature from here: https://internet.xfinity.com/more/my-services

1 Like

i dont see that option. is it not on my pc?

That is through your internet provider. You have comcast which has it’s own antivirus that blocks wemod
Click the link and disable advanced security

It could be a anti virus or firewall blocking it. Did you try that?

1 Like

i found the firewall thing your talking about but it wont let me bring it down cus it will bring everything else down with it. is there not another way?

ok so out of curiousity i decided to try and redownload the thing. will it downloaded and installed and gave me a : ) face now… and is now working. mind you ive changed nothing firewall or setting wise… but it seems to have fixed it self what ever update you guys did. thanks! lol

1 Like