Failed to Install

For some reason infinity keeps failing to install, I uninstalled it to try to reinstall it because it kept failing to initialize cheats and now all I get is an error saying it has failed to install and a pop up of a bunch of text in notepad which is too long for me to actually post. Also I searched my entire pc for any leftover infinity files and for some reason there are some and I cannot delete them at all.

2 Likes

There a few several possible solutions to your problem,

Pre-Solution)
Reboot (or close sesion) and try again.

Solution 1)

Solution 2)
Disable antivirus and firewall,in win10 those ugly thingies can be disabled in Settings > Update and security and try to install again.
Also whitelist Infinity

Solution 3)
Use CCleaner, specifically the registry cleaner.

1 Like

it installed but now it doesn’t want to run cheats.

1 Like

What do you mean? Like you press the key and it doesnt activate?

it says cheats failed to initialize and i need to turn off my antivirus and all but even with that off it doesnt work

I sin trying to solve all with this golden method, but here i go, try the following:

1 Like

I have the same problem as @Hallucifer. I managed to reinstall Infinity, but every time I try running a trainer it gives me the following:

“Infinity failed to initialize the cheats. Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs because they sometimes flag cheats as malicious software. Error code: 13”

I’ve disabled my anti-virus, deleted the Infinity folder in AppData and ran the ICDV2 tool but the problem persists.

Any help would be appreciated.

Error 13 is LoadLibraryError which means the dll can’t be injected. Which game is it and what AV are you using?

It’s for all my games. For that instance, it was Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. I’m using Bitdefender

Check this

Bitdefender new update seems to block infinity now.

Thanks! Will do.

yes it does work first use CClenear, then reboot and do a clean installation.

this one solved my problem. THANKS!

1 Like

t installed but now it doesn’t want to run cheats.

Press the play button ? Disable antivirus ? …

1 Like

ฉันทำการ WeMod-Setup ลง computer Windows 10 ของฉันไม่ได้

Hey there,
Try following the steps listed in this topic thread by Ravenfyre!