Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

when i go into the game it kicks me out of we mod and the windows button doesnt allow me to get into we mod to hit play button again

hello im having an issue so i have the game for steam but the wemod keeps saying cant find the game why is that and how can i resolve this?

Hey! Welcome to the community

Locate Where the Game is installed, Next to the play Button, there will be an Arrow.
Click on Add Custom Installation and find the .exe for the game

Also please make sure your wemod is up to date and you are using the GOTYE of the game

Any chance of getting this for the Gog version. They have it nice and stable and would love to use these. Since the steam version is goofy, im hoping we can get this over to the gog version which is nice and stableā€¦for me anyway.

The game got an update (I was just as shocked as you probably are when I saw that) and the cheats no longer work.

Ok, unlimited health and AP work, but not the others.

The Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
2 Likes

I donā€™t know if itā€™s something wrong on my end or what, but the cheat engine is stuck loading.

Never mind, I just had to start the game through WeMod.

Alright, all the cheats work beautifully. Thanks for updating it.

can you guys add a gog port please?

Anybody having trouble with cheats not working?

I will download it when i get a chance and let you know.

1 Like

Thanks

Okay started a new save and from what i can see everything works from the moment you get your pipboy but i didnā€™t notice if you try to add exp before you leave the vault it will glitch out and will stay at lvl 1. add 5k caps only works if you already have caps also. my best advice is to wait until you leave the vault and get to megaton before you use anything. Hope this helps.

When I load the game turn on Cheats. Then hit play on the game it turns cheats off.

How do you load wemod with the game or is your game already fully loaded?

I pull up WeMod then load the game through it.

try it the other way around, load up save file then hit play on wemod.

HP AP and No Rad work but the rest are not working anymore. Please update. :slight_smile:

Great Job but it would be nice there would be cheats for Gamepass also

I hope you will get to make the cheats available for the GoG version soon :frowning: Steamā€™s version doesnā€™t work so GoG is my only hope

This requires an update for the steam version. When turning on the trainer it would say its not compatible with your game version.