Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hopefully some stuff for the gamepass is coming soon

Fallout 3 GOTY Edition will be free on Epic Games store next week, for one week (20th-27th October). So itā€™s more likely weā€™ll be getting an Epic Games version first.

Since trainers are made or updated based on the real-time popularity of the game within the whole WeMod community, there will likely be more WeModders grabbing the free version than actively playing the Xbox version.

Bear in mind the game is 14 years old now (released in 2008), while it is one of the best games of the century, its playerbase has still dwindled in favour of more advanced games. :slight_smile:

i guess thatā€™s true, guess iā€™m just hopeful my favourite games will one day have trainers and such, heh sorry for being overly hopeful xd

welp this such that the cheats dont work

This is the second trainer by this particular Creator that DOES NOT WORK. Itā€™s funny because every other trainer Iā€™ve tried from Any other creator here DOES work. Donā€™t know what it is about this guyā€™s mods that donā€™t connect well to my platform, which is Windows 11.
I turn on the mods and I donā€™t have infinite health, or any of the other mods at all. Really not a good mod at all.

Probably something to do with the fact that he left WeMod in 2019, as his profileā€™s post history indicates. :slight_smile:

Just use the newer trainers if there are any available. :person_shrugging:

Is there any planned update for this trainer? DOesnā€™t seem to be working for me on steam :frowning:

Have you tried the Epic Games version of the trainer?
9 out of 10 Epic trainers will work on Steam games and vice versa. Youā€™ll need to manually link the gameā€™s .exe to WeMod by pressing the down arrow next to the Play/Install/Fix button.

Youā€™ll find Steam game .exe files by default in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME-NAME-HERE.

unlimited weight, unlimited ammo, unlimited weapon durability, and no reload do not activate

Can someone update the older bethesda games into a working state by chance?