Fallout 4 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Fallout 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Fallout 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited AP
3. No Radioactivity
4. Unlimited Attribute Points
5. No Reload
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. Unlimited Weight
8. Unlimited Bottle Caps
9. Free Crafting
10. Mega Exp
11. No Recoil
12. Unbreakable Pins
13. Easy Terminal Hack
14. Freeze Settlement Size
15. Super Speed
16. Fly Mode

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/21/2021
    Started development

• 03/21/2021
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

• 05/03/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Fallout 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 16 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you. I’m about to try it!

mega xp is not working, freeze settlement size is not working and free crafting on some items is not working as well… i attempted to give this feedback in the app but i wasnt given the option so im just putting it here…

also thanks for the mod tool

1 Like

awesome thank you

thanks dude, one problem ive noticed though is that when you have free crafting on stim packs dont heal you

The infinite resources (“free crafting”) only works for building stuff. Does not work with modding or crafting weapons, armor, etc. It would be nice to have a cheat that gives you infinite resources to mod weapons, power armor, etc.

Mega Exp cheat isn’t really mega, but a “large” sum. It still takes awhile to level up drastically.

1 Like

does this disable achievement’s on pc game pass?

Noticed that the free crafting also turns on no reload, even though it is off in the trainer. Not sure why.

Just curious… Is anyone planning on fixing and updating this trainer? I’d love for all the cheats to work, and it seems like it hasn’t been updated in quite some time.

Please update

Tried using the following cheats during a playthrough:

Unlimited Health, No Reload, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Weight, Unlimited Bottlecaps, Free Crafting, Mega EXP, No Recoil, and Easy Terminal Hack.

Playing the Gamepass version and I ran the an issue during the “When Freedom Calls” quest: I’ve installed the core in the Power Armor, gotten in the Armor, tried grabbing the minigun while still in the Power Armor, and I’m told I need a strength of 8 to do so. Tried it out of the Armor, got the same message (naturally), got back in, and got the message again. Any idea what’s going on?

1 Like

Thanks for the trainer but game seems unplayable get a glitch with npc can’t let me talk to her… next glitch npcs come back a sec later after you killed them… like wtf, im from xbox gamepass… worst game of my life so far

the free crafting should make it to be able to free craft the power armor upgrades or add unlimited items

it needs update to work…

Any chance of an update to this trainer soon

free crafting does not seem to work

Please update <3

Hi there,
Can you provide some details about the issues you are experiencing? I used the trainer on Friday and didn’t have any issues with it.

Hello,
Im getting crashes on the xbox game pass version of the game. Plays for a few minutes but then if I shoot etc or walk it will crash.
I have only one MOD installed and its the high res detail pack.
I checked if the crashes were unrelated to wemod but appears only to happen when the trainer is running.
Hope an updated trainer can be added in the future.