Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Zero Weight
3. Unlimited Action Points
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. No Reload
6. Unlimited Durability
7. No Radiation Damage
8. Add 5 Skill Points
9. Add 10K Bottlecaps
10. Add 5K XP
11. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/27/2023
    Started development

• 05/27/2023
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats
2 Likes

Thanks for posting this for Epic! Was free and decided to grab it while i had the chance. Keep up the good work.
I have only 1 bug that has been an issue.
After enabling/Disabling Unlimited Health through some gameplay, I took a break. When I decided to hop back on , I loaded up my save (Cheats disabled) spawned in and immediately died. Game reloaded, died again. I cannot run my save anymore without Unlimited Health.
I would go back to a more previous save, but that was 5hours prior. oopsie on my part lol.

Thats the only bug so far. (:

It tells me this is only for the 32bit version of the game - is there a chance there’ll be a 64bit version for Epic?

1 Like

It should allow you to open, only issues Ive come across is the occasional crash, just being that youre running 64bit.

Just drop your “D:\FalloutNewVegas” .exe into WeMod, launch the application, then ALT+Tab to “RUN” the Mod again, should load right up.

Hopefully OP can work around the 32bit cap.

Correct me if I am wrong, please.

Disregard, loaded right up this time. Thanks for the trainer.

I have been having an issue with this mod. It seems whenever I have the mods active in the game, it crashes whenever I try to have dialogue with an NPC. Right about when the conversation is about to end, or I have to respond to one of their questions, it locks up like fort knox, and I have to restart my whole system. It won’t even let me bring up task manager to close out of the game. It just freezes on the screen. Alt tabbing out of the game doesn’t work either as it quite literally traps me there. :frowning:

1 Like

When I use it, the game often freezes from time to time, why?

dont working. epic games fallout new vegas ultimate edition.

1 Like

I’ve had the EPIC version crash 3 times today while trying to play. Game wont load now if wemod is connected. also at one point i got an error saying its for the 32bit version not the 64bit but theres only 1 version. EDIT 4x now this last time i was searching a body game froze an crashed
Using health, weight, ammo, reload an durabilty mods

Please fix Epic mods

Been experimenting an I have no issues(no crashes) if i leave the ammo cheat off. Ammo mod seems to cause issues when in menus an freezes then crashes. Running with health, weight, reload & durability. Also a mod for lock picking would be cool “HINT HINT”

1 Like

I’ve also have been experiencing crashes with the epic version. pls help as i am addicted.

non functional for epic as of 2024

1 Like

Any chance for a GOG version?

1 Like