Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Ultimate Edition seems to be unavailable on the Steam Store at the moment, but I have Fallout NV with all the DLC… yet WeMod doesn’t seem to want to work with that. What should I do?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Ultimate Edition is here: https://store.steampowered.com/sub/13435/.
The game hasn’t majorly updated in years, so the trainer shouldn’t stop working all of the sudden.

If you are launching the game through a modded launcher as opposed to the vanilla one, try the vanilla launcher.
Are there any specific error messages you get?

Why does the game crash whenever items get taken/removed like at the lucky 38?

i bought it on steam it just doesnt work

I am not sure if this is the same thing but I had an issue picking up any burnt book once I got the “Voracious Reader” perk. When I picked up a burnt book the perk would change it to a blank magazine and the Unlimited Ammo cheat would keep the burnt book in my inventory so the game would convert that one and so on. Once I finally figured out what was happening I had thousands of blank magazines.

So if you pick up anything the gets converted into something else in your inventory it can cause an issue.

pls add a versoin of the trainer for GOG

hey for anyone that dosent have the steam versoin but has the gog one gog still works for the steam trainer

sorry about my reply from 3 days ago the gog file works with the steam trainer

Using the Steam version here but, I can’t seem to get add bottlecaps or xp to work. I am using a legitimate copy of the game. I’ve done everything I could think of to get it to work :(.

1 Like

heres a solution that works for me for bottlecaps open your pipboy and then use it then try going to your inventory and see if its there for the xp its a little bit of a pain use the same solution for the bottlecaps then check if your xp is above the level that is required if so try to find a way to level up or something

Does anyone know why the game crashes after spending a lot after using the bottlecap cheat? it happens to me like 3x when I’m trying to trade with Chet, and after transaction, my game crashes

All the cheats work fine and dandy except for the “add 10k bottlecaps” cheat. I did what was instructed, I even opened a random crate just to be sure. Either the cheat doesn’t work or maybe I don’t fully understand what the cheat needs me to do in order for it to work

odd thing i have noticed with unlimited ammo when buying ammo or looting stuff from corpses it somehow causes the contents to multiply instead iof picking up and I think it’s also causing framerate and instability issues to where the game locks up or crashes.

Yeah I experienced the same thing, but there’s an easy work around, though it requires a little extra work. You equip a gun with the ammo type you want, turn on the cheat, shoot the gun once which will give you 999 of that kind of bullet, repeat for all the other guns you want, then turn the cheat off again. When you’re running low on bullets, just turn the cheat on again and repeat.

The buying things causes crashes still seems to be a thing though. The game can’t seem to handle buying HUGE amount of things all at once. Specifically it seems to be a large variety of things. I found confirming my purchase every few items solves that problem too.

What I can’t seem to find a solution for is the caps cheat. No matter what I’ve tried, I can’t seem to get that one to work. I can do it by bringing up the command prompt ( ` key ) and then typing in player.additem 0000000f 10000 (or the number of caps you want it doesn’t have to be 10000) but I would rather not have to type it in constantly as my game crashes so often. (The trainer isn’t crashing my game, to be clear, I’m playing the game on a laptop that doesn’t have enough active memory to run it.) I’ve used the cheat then opened and closed the inventory, opened the inventory and then used the cheat then closed and opened it again, used the cheat and opened a shop’s inventory, nothing seems to work.

Is anyone able to update the trainer to carry unlimited items? That mod doesn’t seem to be working…

Thank you in advance!

I can’t get the trainer to recognize my game being open. Even when I launch with the trainer or have the game open it won’t work.

Game crashes whenever I pickup bottle caps from the ground or from a corpse. I just use no weight cheat because I love looting stuff, makes the games more fun for me.

Game crashes when trainer is used

1 Like

Can we get this looked at please? Last update was 2017.

@MLGENIE in discord asked me to post more details here so after testing New Vegas it would seem that Unlimited Health (Numpad 1), No Radiation Damage (Numpad 2) do not activate at all. One of the other toggles make it so that if you drop one of the item you end up with 999 of them (none of the cheats are for infinite items), and then the trainer crashes the game on exit.

All available DLC are installed, new play through was used, and the game is not modded, or cracked in anyway.

press the key next to 1 on your keyboard otherwise known as the backquote key, then type: player.modav carryweight 50,000 or whatever amount you want, hope this helps.