Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sadly using the console defeats the purpose of the trainer.

its purpose is to do the exact same thing but make it easier, they aren’t replying and they keep trying to blame us, their customers, hence i cancelled my pro membership and have gone back to doing it myself, when they finally figure out to help us when we ask, then i may renew it :man_shrugging:

I meant the console defeats the purpose because it stops achievements from working. Sorry for the confusion.

I did notice that while playing suddenly WeMod shows that the game received an update and now requires testing (no update occurred as far as I know) so maybe that is a sign it’s being looked into :slight_smile:

I was wrong I guess there was a small update of some kind, I see it’s in the queue. Thanks guys!

The Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

this keeps crashing my game ive tested it out and its wemod causing it i have to shut down my pc everytime in order to close fnv what do i do now

1 Like

Seems that turning off infinite ammo removes the effect of creating a stack of 999 when dropping items but the infinite ammo persists even after quitting. Also infinite durability is only working on weapons and not armour.

Same here, next time instead of shutting down completely, hit CRTL+ALT+DEL and sign out then sign back in, saves you time.

Mods broken, Here what I found. The ones that are broken upon start are Zero Weight, VATS, Password, Unlimited Ammo, and Unlimited Durability don’t work. Haven’t even tried the adding ones since you have to be in game.

Infinite durability creates stacks of 999, infinite ammo stays on even after turning it off.

Is this trainer being updated? It keeps crashing my game

Trainer was updated a month ago, if you’re getting crashing it’s probably the games fault, not the trainer. The game is a bugfest, always was, always will be. That said, check your WeMod client for this game, there is a History tab, make sure you’re using the latest version of the trainer.

any chance for a patch some like caps dont work anymore if not its cool i get its an old game

i think the mods course the game to crash a lot more now days but it is a very old game as well so maybe the code has begun to die but i hope to see an update someday

Doesn’t work. :-1::-1::-1::-1:

Very late reply haven’t used wemod in a while, you know achievements are only locked per session right? you can alter your characters health, carry weight, AP, so on, save, then reload, achievements will reenable and your stats will stay the same. its an old game, they didn’t think about everything.

can we get an update on this??

Update would be good…

Hi! Are you having issues with the trainer?

1 Like

all the ones that are off need to be updated and tested again