Fallout Shelter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

First things first… Infinity is such an amazing trainer. I love it! Secondly, for some reason, the “Freeze Lunchboxes” option does not work. When selected, a) the lunchboxes still lose and b) the option turns off after 10 seconds or less. Other than that though, it works perfectly.

yeah, the freeze lunchboxes doesn’t work for as well, i’m going to wait for an update on this issue

How does the freeze lunchboxes work? either its not working for me, or i dont have a clue how its supposed to be used.

@STiNGERR,

What are the Odds of adding a few new options to the trainer?

I am hoping at least some the following are possible and can happen soon ( even if not all at once) :

1. No Rad Roach Infestation

2. An option to edit the Dwellers : Add Dwellers- preferably a Gender Specific Male/Female Option

3. An option to ADD/remove inventory items, specifically outfits and, weapons

4. Pregnancies: Instant Birthing

5. Child Dwellers: instant Adult

6. Fireproofing: I have experience an abnormal increase in “random” fires by using the " No Rush failure " option

i says this we cant find a installation fallout shelter on your pc how can i fix this

Are you using the Bethesda stand alone version? It won’t work with the windows 10 store version.

I got my Fallout Shelter from google app and downloaded it on my Windows 10 PC. Can I use it?

That is the windows store version. Bethesda version is different.

I still cannot find the file location, I tried everything. Infinity just doesn’t seem to see it, I got the game from the windows store.

The trainer isn’t made for the windows store version. The trainer is made for the bethesda launcher version.

you can only use a file editor for windows store version if you are interesting in how pm me

Trainer Has Failed

Tried playing today and none of the mods work. Started with Max Electricity and then BOOM nothing worked anymore. Needs an update. Please :slight_smile:

Sweet

Infinity cannot detect the game and if I try to manually pick the folder (C;/Users/me/MyDocuments/MyGames/FalloutShelter) nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

default install location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda.net Launcher\games

@STiNGERR were you able to find a way to give unlimited lunchboxes?

1 Like

Yep there is an issue with infinity finding the game location as it uses bethesda launcher. But it will be sorted out soon. For the time being try selecting the location manually.

And no lunchboxes value is directly fetched from hard drive and not memory i guess because i had a hard time finding it. You can try the alternative of editing your save file for that.

@Hawk @STiNGERR

I have tried to link it manually through Program files (x86) but there is no folder for the bethesda launcher. Is there onther way to link the game manually?

@Hawk @STiNGERR

Never mind guys, I got it now.

Keep up the good work

1 Like

Did you get it working in the end? If so, how?

@Troy I did get it to work.

Going through the C: drive didn’t work for me at all so I went through my D: drive (where I had installed it to), found the bethesda.net launcher in my games folder and linked it manually like that.

D:\Games\Bethesda.net launcher\Games\Fallout shelter.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like