Fallout Shelter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so no large font are used here? i’m new and would like to know more about infinity trainer. is this a collaborated project or just a single modder?

@tonyinga2 Everything is explained.

https://www.wemod.com/infinity
http://support.wemod.com/knowledge_base/topics/what-is-wemod
http://support.wemod.com/knowledge_base/topics/what-makes-infinity-awesome
http://support.wemod.com/knowledge_base/topics/is-infinity-100-percent-legal

Trainers are tools which let you cheat in games that you can’t in without cheat codes. They are different than cheat codes, CC are included by game developers whereas trainers can be made for almost any game even if the game devs don’t want them to be made (many have tried but failed).

Infinity is a multi-trainer tool, one tool hundreds of cheats for different games.

1 Like

Everything has it’s time and place … large font’s like cap Locking is often seen as “yelling” among most all web communities … just typically bad "NETiquette.

AS STN said trainers unlike a true mod tool, access or act as a DEV mode. most games in their creative state have a "Developer (DEV) Mode " to assist in the final script editing and debugging processes- which in final post edit phases of pre release production these Dev Modes are disabled or deleted.
Infinity and Horizon are both designed as AIO (All In One) tools, the first and probably most important difference being Infinity is for PC and Horizon being ONLY for Xbox 360. As well as Horizon is and editor not a cheat system.
I assume you can easily figure the difference between a cheater and an editor.

ON a side note I myself am intrigued by your inquiry simply because I myself have been around since before the creation home “Console” gaming and the internet itself.

We can chat privately if you like.
I don’t much care for publicly allowing my age to show too much, to often; As with the modern generations of gamers it becomes insultingly awkward.

2 Likes

I have an editor pm me if you need a tutorial or a link to the editor

Yes, the large font was done in error. It appears when I used the hash tag, it created the large font. When editing the post, I removed that symbol and the size of the font returned to normal. Sorry about that. Fixed.

1 Like

Using WIN 10 version. Found the save files just fine, but having trouble directing the Infinity Tool to the launcher for Fallout Shelter. Is the executable in the same AppData location?

You have to use the bethesda launcher. We do not support the Windows 10 store version with the current trainer.

@Chris Perhaps a version Flag or detail note needs to be added to the trainer specifying IT IS NOT FOR THE WINDOWS Store version So that this mistaken assumption can stop being fussed about?

Not pointing fingers or trying to seem rude, but this subject takes away from other topics staff could handle more effectively if not having to rehash with those whom chose not to search the community and double check compatibility … Hell I even made the same assumption myself.

Are any of the infinity Cheat Apps even UWP compatible at all?

Halo Wars 2
Dead Rising 4
Astroneer
Rise of the Tomb Raider (working on it right now)
Halo Spartan Assault
Resident Evil 7

Problem is its such a shitty platform, i have to babysit the download and restart because it just loves to get stuck for no reason and the download speed is so effin slow. I hope it dies like MS xlive did or they improve it…even Origin wasn’t this horrible when they first launched it.

1 Like

@Chris can post a uwp save editor and tutorial for Fallout Shelter or just have people pm me for the it?

You can post one in a new thread here https://community.wemod.com/c/pc-gaming

thank you will do so shortly

OK now here is my point you can not access uwp saves unless I have been doing wrong. Also I ask the dev if they can update trainer to accommodate uwp like they did Resident Evil 7

1 Like

Why is it that when I press try to change keys, it changes to numpad 0?

I see your point, however im not against you, as i said above i, myself have no use for it.
And said the devs can add it if they got time, i just know many of them have much to do.
So no im no anti UWP. I cant speak for snake tho.

But i think he look at it like this, we have to make an standard for it. If some UWP games work and others wont. People is going to be pissed off if Game A works and Game B does not.
Then making an UWP option for each and every game takes a lot of time wich is bad for business as well.

Just want to see imput from devs, because ive seen mixed feelings on this topic.
Anyway, i just wanted to give my 2 cents on the topic. What i think is that everything should be streamlined and no exception. But whatever, its up to the devs.

About the save though, i dont have UWP so i havent tried to do it myself.
I had some time yesterday between my studies but i couldnt get back to you.
Didnt read much into it but the files normally are stored in %appdata% if the source was right.
And you needed a special tool to reach it, think thats what it said if i recall right.

Other than that i dont really know. I kinda figure out when i go, little hard when i dont have the system.

No it is not in the appdata first place I looked its is hidden and no one has seemed to list where it is. As for all the other comments not necessary this the support section so honest long or short paragraphs of if you feel UWP should be supported or not is necessary and is posted in the wrong section to post such a topic.

When i was looking into it a bunch of people from different sites said AppData and you can’t see the saves if you dont use ha program and a bunch of commands. But whatever.

Its not in the wrong section.

“Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the tool in here!”

If you read the thread starter its also say suggestion. Since its directly tied into the trainer, i see it fit that i come with comments about that here.

appdata has a range of info but gavesaves for a UWP game if it is there is hidden

Im just quoting some people and as well just tried to help you on your way.
But it seems like you got everything figured out so ill take my leave.

I have researched this for many reasons but steam and others store saves in mydoc and appdata uwp have somewhere but even if its there we have no clue to get to it thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like