Fallout Shelter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Working perfect thanks

i keep getting Error code 7 iā€™m using windows 10 and disabled anti-virus, but nothing. Using 360 antivirus

Steam or bethesda versioN?

maybe a stupid question, but is this on PC? i thought it was on android? maybe im dumb. xD do we have an android version of infinity? @STiNGERR

Itā€™s pc only. Infinity is only for PC and there is no android version. you can link the android save with the pc though as far as I know

1 Like

Fallout shelter started out at mobile (android and ios) then was later released for pc too.

1 Like

@STiNGERR, i treid this yesterday. Mostly just for BT Infinity v3.

Then i just thought to myself, an ā€œEasy Killsā€ option would be sweet.
Because of we already know when our dwellers is on a mission we wont lose the mission since of the health option.
But we still have to fight the enamies, takes 30 sec more or less even with good weapons.

3 Likes

i second easy kills :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i saw this had been updated 4 hours ago? but whats new? im just curious so i can test it :stuck_out_tongue:

@Kalfax i think new option?

[quote=ā€œSTiNGERR, post:1, topic:24834ā€]
Freeze Lunch Boxes [/quote]

i didnt saw it before

1 Like

ah no, that was there already. i tested it like 2 days ago or something, it worked fine.

I found bacon in my lunch box

2 Likes

will this get win10 support as well?

Can we get a cheat for getting a dweller on the door?

And maybe a interface for receiving items?

no need the save editor works better with more to mod than the trainer could and gets updated very very quickly

1 Like

Hello,

can you send me the save game editor link you mentioned?

Thanks

cheers I must have added the one by mistake.

2 Likes

This trainer is doing very great job. iā€™would love the OS possibility for faster questing as suggested above. Or maybe the posqibility to tweak the % chance of legendary drop rate in lunchbox or something in that order ?

By the way, did you knew that the freeze lunchbox also affect pet cage and mr robot case ? Pretty usefull for finding legendary pet and auto farming btw :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah it would be pretty usefull.

For now use this. Left my PC running with this on for 30 min just opening luchboxes.
Pretty much good stuff came out of it.
https://www.murgee.com/auto-clicker/

3 Likes

yeah the save editor allows you to add anything to inventory weapons clothes pets dwellers

1 Like