Fallout Shelter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

what folder do i use so the app can find it?

No, you need various parts from junk items collected in the wasteland by questing.

Questing? Quests got added recently, after I made the comment.

Yes you have to have the Overseerā€™s office to make little parties of 3 dwellers, sending them on missions and collect as much junk items etc as you can along the way. More rewarding quests have restrictions on level, ability scores, weapon strength and even the outfit they wear.

use the fallout from online to use the mod tool

I know this was a while ago now at this point ā€¦ BUT ā€¦

@STiNGERR, What are the odds you can add the following?

No Roach infestation
No Zombie Attacks
No Fires ( No Rush failure seems to increase the rate that I have random fires)

PLEASE find a way to make it work with the windows 10 store version!

BUMPING THIS THREAD FOR A INCONSIDERATE NOREPLY@FUQYOU.GFY IS GETTING TIRESOME GUYS!!!

Are We being ignoredā€¦ seriously WTF gives???

I would be willing to push some WP towards having this done, stopped playing the game for now and it is not like I will do anything but keep collecting WP seeing as I donā€™t exactly have a gaming rig or like PC gaming much.

No you are not getting ignored, but its all about setting priorities, i tried my best to get as many mods as possible for this game when it first came outā€¦ but there are games that gets update too frequently and new games that needs to be trainedā€¦ I will look up the game and try to make more mods but i canā€™t guarantee any time frame as there are still games that needs to be updated (and as there are trainers that have 10 or 15 or 20+ mods so it takes more time and effort to update) and also new trainers that needs to be releasedā€¦

thank you for finally saying something enlighteningā€¦I would rather have not fet the need to be a d*ck to get it though

Just FYI, maybe keep track of the versions there.
It came on steam today.

Hi, is this trainer not compatible with the steam version? Doesnā€™t seem to be working.

Thats why i was notifying him.
So no, probably not.

I dont know if it will be implemented, but we will see if @STiNGERR get back to us :slight_smile:

Hope so, I love me some cheats

You could transfer your save to the PC Only download on this side

Through the Bethesda Launcher :slight_smile:

Ohhhhh yeah I could do that, then if it comes to steam Iā€™ll just transfer it back. Thanks.

Just to let you guys know, I will surely be doing a trainer for steam version.

3 Likes

Im having 0 luck with getting any of the Cheats to work i load my save and start to toggle them but none of them do anything all my other trainers are working fine just this one im having issues with any help?

Trainer now working perfectly with Steam release. If you have steam version installed, Infinity will give priority to steam release. So if you want to use Bethesda release even after installing steam version, then rename the exe of steam version and locate Bethesda release from Infinity.

Read mod info before using mods, especially for Freeze Lunchboxes, No RUSH Failure & Instant Level Up.

@Atelier Try the mods now.

1 Like

Woooo, love you :slight_smile: